Ch. 30: A Deal of Exchange

~~~~~

~~~~~

"The containers for today have docked and we have taken inventory and unloaded everything. We are good to go for today." Darian says over the phone.

"Perfect." Santiago answers, him being in the office stood behind the desk with his phone to his ear. "See you both later."

"Alright."

Santiago hangs up the phone, him going to sit down in the chair, him looking when Luciano comes inside of the office. "How did the business deal in Iceland turn up?"

"Absolutely fantastic since I was the one making the deal." Luciano smiles. "And because I was doing the deal with one fine group of ladies and of course I am a ladies man."

"Please don't tell me you slept with one of them."

"A gentleman never kiss and tells."

Santiago rolls his eyes while Luciano gives a wink at him. "You're a walking STD, Luca."

"No I'm not! I use protection!" He defends. "How do you think the counselor is doing with her father and brother?"

"Hell if I know?"

"Does she know her brother actually works for Sam?"

Santiago just shrugs. "Sam just said to let Brett tell her, so the hell if I know Luca. Stop asking me twenty one questions."

Luciano rolls his eyes, his hands going in his pockets while Santiago's phone begins to ring. "Your phone's ringing."

Santiago just rolls his eyes at him, him going to put the phone to his ear. "Boss?"

"San, listen to me carefully." Sam starts. "You call the group and leave to come to America but do it early in the morning tomorrow that way you all can get here late at night to avoid detection or being seen, we need to make this as subtle as possible, you understand?"

"Yes, Boss."

"You all leave first thing in the morning, I am sending you the coordinates on where to come when you arrive here, I need all hands on deck. I will let you all know what is happening when you all are on the jet, don't ask me now."

"Yes, Boss."

"And don't tell the counselor's friends, just say you all are going away. And definitely do not say anything to Maxine."

"She is going to know something is going on."

"Just say it's a business dealing I need all hands on deck on, nothing more nothing less." Sam states. "I want them there at the Villa. Understood?"