Ch. 86: ScarFace Rampage

(6 months later....)

~~~~~

A guy goes to place the pack of heroin down on the table, him and different others being in the warehouse, different amounts of heroin packs being made and put into bags.

"How much was made today?"

"About 50 packs."

"We need more. The Boss wants 500 packs made."

"500?! How the hell are we suppose to make that much today?!"

"I don't know but he wants it made and sold. So many of his bases have been taken down by ScarFace. Haven't you heard?"

"Of course I have, it's always all over news."

"Well Boss wants 500 made otherwise it is our heads."

"I'm thinking about leaving man."

"What?"

"What you telling me if that big boy with the ScarFace mask comes in here you're not going to start sweating?"

"We're not gonna see him."

"You're right. You won't see him, it's too late if we see him we're fucking dead already if we lay eyes on him. We won't live to see another day. And I don't want to take that risk."

"You really think the Boss is going to let you go just like that? He would probably kill you."

"I'm more concerned on what ScarFace would do rather than KingPin Anonymous man."

Everyone looks around when the lights go to suddenly shut off, all of the doors suddenly being kicked open and guns beginning to be fired.

Sam enters inside of the warehouse with two guns in each hand, him being in all black attire with his ScarFace mask on, him shooting down any man that he sees that isn't dressed like the others.

The crew begins to go all around the warehouse at each pillar to set up the explosives, all of them having on black attire with simple black full masks on, Sam going to shoot down the last of the men.

"Activated!"

Sam pulls out his knife, him going to each and every single person that lies dead on the ground to put scars all around their faces with his knife, him going to leave out of the warehouse after he is done.

They all go to stand some feet away from the warehouse before Santiago uses the remote to push the red button down, making the entire warehouse blow up, the ground lightly shaking from the power of the explosion that it caused.

All of them go to take out their masks along with Sam, all of them taking a moment to stare at the warehouse that slowly begins to come down.

"Victoria. What's next on the list?" Santiago asks from his earpiece.

"That's all on the list." Victoria replies. "All of the biggest and most profitable bases of KingPin Anonymous's has been taken down in both Europe and America."