Ch. 29: Tick Tock

~~~~~

                                        ~~~~~

"Search every single goddamn floor in this hospital!" Sam exclaims, the people in the waiting room looking at the situation in confusion as the body guards search around, most of them going to the stairwell. "Guard each exit every single goddamn entrance! NO ONE LEAVES!" He exclaims.

"Where is she?!" Terrence panics. "Where's Susan?"

Brett runs a hand through his hair in complete stress, some ringing beginning to occur in his ears as a hand goes on his heart, worry and panic beginning to set through him.

"Sam! Sam goddamnit!" Brett gets in front of him.

"What?!" Sam exclaims.

"Who could've done this?! Who?!" Brett exclaims. "Who wants my sister?!"

"Sir!"

Sam looks behind him at the doctor that comes over to them. "What?!"

"I'm sorry but you can't just come in here barking orders! There are patients who need to come in and get out—"

"NO ONE IS FUCKING DOTTING IN AND OUT OF THIS HOSPITAL UNTIL I FIND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRYING TO TAKE MY DAMN COUNSELOR!"

"Sir you can't—"

"I can't?" He takes out his gun making the people gasp in complete shock, the woman's eyes widening in fear as she stares at the gun, Terrence's eyes widening as well.

"Sam what are you doing?" Brett grits out.

Sam shoots up in the ceiling making the people on the floor scream out in fear, including the doctors. "Listen up!" He calls out. "No one needs to get hurt! Everyone needs to come over here and stay put. NOW!" He demands in a hard rough tone.

The people begin to immediately crowd around the waiting room area, all of them staring at the situation in complete fear and terror, children crying as their mothers cling onto them.

"Stay, if you try and run I will assume you have something to do with taking my counselor, and I'll shoot you." He states simply. "So pretty simple rules, don't fucking move."

Sam goes to pull out his phone when it rings, him putting it to his ear. "Give me something!"

"Boss come to the basement. We have something down here."

"I'm on my way!" Sam says before hanging up the call. "Watch all of them!" Sam motions towards the civilians, the bodyguards nodding their heads in reply.