Ch. 37: Focus

~~~~~

~~~~~

Susan's eyes slowly begin to open, the thin gold sheets being soft against her skin but also so warm against her skin, the memory foam bed always making it hard for her to get up when she sleeps in Sam's bed, her hugging the thick plush pillow more as she releases a soft little yawn, her snuggling more against the bed, her seeing the bathroom door open, Sam coming out wearing a light grey suit.

And hot...

Damn.

Besides dark blue...grey looks amazing on him. His grey trousers fitting him perfectly, the perfect amount of tight but not to loose either. His light grey buttoned up shirt is buttoned up, his sleeves being rolled up to his elbows showing off his arm tattoos, with his light grey vest being over his suit shirt, along with a matching tie with a silver tie clip.

The fabric cleans onto his strong brawny frame well, him having on a nice silver Rolex watch on his right wrist. She can already smell the fresh Oud cologne on him, it filling up her nostrils from his presence.

"Like what you see, Amore?" Sam asks with his infamous signature smirk on his face.

"Don't grow a big head." She raises up.

Sam chuckles while adjusting his watch on his wrist. "Get dressed, I'm taking you somewhere."

"Where?" She raises up more.

"A place."

"What place?"

"A place kind of far away."

"What place far away?"

"Somewhere."

Susan rolls her eyes, her going to take the bedsheets off of her. "You could just say you're not telling me."

"Or I could just give a vague answer until your stubborn ass decides I'm not going to tell you."

Susan just glares at him while crossing her arms. "I don't like that answer."

"Awe don't make that face." He mocks with a sly smirk. "Today is a good day, Amore. A very good day."

"How so?"

"Get dressed and you'll see."

Susan just rolls her eyes once again, her going to get up from the bed. "Can we get breakfast burritos at least?"