Ch. 23: The Day After

~~~~~

~~~~~

"I LIKE BIG...."

"BUTTS AND CANNOT LIE!" Sasha and Luciano begin to sing loudly along to the song while in the kitchen.

"YOU OTHER BROTHERS WON'T DENY!" Sasha sings out.

"THAT A GIRL WALKS IN WITH A ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A ROUND THING IN YOUR FACE YOU GET—"

"SPRUNG!"

"TURNED ON!"

Sasha just looks over at Luciano, seeing how he dances while holding the spatula in hand.

"What I do!" Luciano defends.

"Eh I guess you're right." Sasha shrugs.

"We like the same gender and I am the KING of knowing women, of course I'm right." He replies, him going to flip the pancakes on the pan.

"So you're the cook of the house?" Sasha questions.

"Sure am, I love cooking." Luciano replies. "I did it all of the time with my mum. I'm a real mama's boy and I am proud."

"Bitch you better be." Sasha points at him.

"Why is music playing so loudly in here at nine in the morning?" Darian questions, him coming to the kitchen from the living room.

"Because we're cooking with Luca." Luciano motions towards himself. "And when you cook with Luca it is always a fun time! Man who am I kidding! It is always a fun time when I am around!"

"Okay." Darian rolls his eyes.

"Well well well look who it is." Sasha smiles as she sees Mikayla come to the kitchen, her yawning while sitting down on the barstool. "Where were you young lady? I thought I could find you to watch a movie but no, I was left all alone." Sasha puts a hand on her chest. "Until I found Luca of course." She smiles over at him, Luca sending her a wink.

"Shut up, Sasha." Mikayla rolls her eyes.

"Oh we are so talking about it when we get upstairs." Sasha lightly squeals to herself.

"I need coffee." Mikayla murmurs.

"Coming right up, gorgeous!" Luciano responds, Darian going in the kitchen to begin making his coffee.

"Morning." Darian greets when Sabrina comes to the kitchen, her being in exercising attire of volleyball shorts and a sports bra, her long brown hair being in a high ponytail.