Ch. 96: Sleepy Sleepies

Susan hums softly as she bathes Max in the bathtub, her hearing how Lorenzo and Elio run and play around together outside of the bathroom along with Niccolò. Max closes her eyes while Susan softly scratches through her ginger hair with the shampoo, her hair already coming down to her middle back.

"Does that feel good?" Susan softly scratches her scalp, her chuckling softly when Max just hums in reply with her eyes still closed.

Susan sighs out in irritation when she hears a thud. "Boys what are you doing?!"

"Nothing!"

Susan rolls her eyes. "Enzo did you get your bath?!"

"Yeah!"

"No you didn't boy! Don't lie to me!"

"I'll get it!"

"Oh I swear that boy." Susan says to herself, her using the cup of water to rinse Max's hair out.

Max and Niccolò are now three years old, Elio being five and a half and Lorenzo being seven.

After Susan gets done bathing her she goes to first dry her off and moisturize her, putting her in her silk pink pajamas before moving onto her hair, her going to comb it out before putting hair product in her hair.

"I'm sweepy." Max yawns.

"I'll put you to bed after I'm done with your hair, my girl." Susan softly tells her.

"Can I sweep with wou?"

"If you want to wait, I still have to make sure your brothers are all clean."

Max yawns again as Susan goes to braid up her hair at the back of her head. "Can I sweep with daddy?"

"Daddy's working, my girl." Susan gets done braiding her hair.

"I'll be quiet."

"Let's just lay in the bed for now okay?"

"Kay."

Susan cleans around the bathroom before opening the door, seeing Lorenzo, Elio, Niccolò as well as Vincent and Victor playing together and the Quadruplets. "I hope all you boys are ready for your baths."

"Awwww!" They all complain.

"Aries Ales Adriano and Aldo down the stairs now!" Mikayla calls out.

"Awwww." The four five years olds whine at the same time. "Can we still play?!"

"After your baths!"

"Go on and get your baths. After that you boys can play until you all hit the floor."

"Really?!"

"Mhm."

"Yay!"

Susan chuckles, her going to lead Max to the bedroom. "Okay use the stool to get you up on the bed." She motions.

Susan watches with a smile as Max maneuvers herself in the bed using the stool. True, Susan knows she can just pick her up and lay her down on the bed but she wants Max to get use to doing things on her own. She wants to raise her to be a strong independent woman as she is, she doesn't want things given to her on a silver platter. Yes Sam and her spoil her, after all she is the Princess of the house....but they do so in a healthy way that way she can know that some things you just have to work for.

"That's my girl." Susan praises when Max gets up on the bed, Susan tucking her in and softly stroking her cheek, Max smiling more at her. "I'll be back in here when I get done tending to your brothers."

"Mhm." Max nods, Susan giving her a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving out of the room.

~~~~~