Ch. 97: Girls Night

Susan Sasha Mikayla Jared and Brett all sit at a booth together in a restaurant for lunch, all of them laughing and talking with each other while eating.

"Jared how is little Jerica?" Mikayla asks, her regarding to Jared and Remedy's three year old daughter.

"She's amazing." Jared smiles. "Wow you guys I'm a Dad!"

"I said the same thing but I said it more frantically and shockingly." Brett replies.

"I'm telling you kids is now popping out of everywhere." Sasha says. "I can barely keep up."

"Well me and Sam are done." Susan states. "No more kids."

"I know that's right, girl." Sasha nods. "Mikayla I know you and Santi are done."

"Well....we were talking about a girl." Mikayla admits.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Of course when the kids get a little older, I mean they're eight now so I guess we can start trying now." Mikayla shrugs. "I love my boys truly I do, but we both said how we wouldn't mind a little girl. And I love and gush over Max and Susan's relationship and I want that too."

"Damn, five kids." Brett slowly nods. "Baton to you, Mikayla."

"Mikayla you would be such a good girls mom, Santiago definitely will too. That guy is good at everything." Sasha shrugs.

"Yeah he is." Mikayla sighs contently with a smile.

"Ew!"

"Gross!"

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm so down and out you know." Sasha shrugs. "When was the last time we went out? Like seriously?! Sabrina is on a job right now so there's no one stopping me!"

"Oh my god! Yes yes!" Susan nods. "Sam is on a job too, so I call a girls night while the men watch the kids!" 

"Yessss!" Mikayla cheers.

"Wait what?!" Jared and Brett both exclaim.

"I'll call Victoria." Susan smiles, her going to pick up her phone.

"Oh great. Jared this means you need to come to the Villa." Brett states.

"Can I pretend I didn't hear that and not come to the Villa?"

"No!"

"Hey girl!" Victoria greets Susan from the FaceTime call.

"Hey Tori. Alert all the girls that tonight we're having a girls night. No boys! Well Luca can come."

"Wait what?!" Brett and Jared exclaim.

"No actually Luca can stay we're making this an all girls night just us girls! We're hitting the club!" Susan says, Mikayla and Sasha cheering.

"Honestly that sounds perfect. I'm so beat, and Viking is getting on my nerves." Victoria says. "Alright I'll let Es and Rem know."

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Sasha squeals.

"We'll leave at eight tonight, dress pretty." Susan says to Victoria.

"Wait Sam won't get mad right?" Victoria asks.

"Victoria in the Sicilian Mafia Queen. You can't say no to me."

"True, in that case I'll be ready at eight!"

"Perfect!" Susan says before hanging up the call. "Time to party ladies!"

Mikayla and Sasha both cheer out while Brett and Jared slowly glance over at each other, both of them knowing they are on kids duty tonight.