Ch. 40: More Information

~~~~~

~~~~~

Maxine's back hits the wall as her and Brett kiss, her fingers gliding through his soft thick brown hair, him stripping her down of her clothes as he puts his lips back on hers, her fingers effortlessly unbuttoning his white shirt.

"Thank you for....keeping me updated on Susan and how she was doing." Brett says, Maxine kissing his neck as she gets done unbuttoning his shirt, her hands sliding down his torso.

"Thank me right now." Maxine smiles knowingly at him, Brett smiling back as he goes to pull her off of the wall, her laughing as she falls down on the bed when he drops her.

Maxine watches with her bottom lip in between his teeth when he takes off his shirt, her raising up and pulling her to him by his belt, him falling down on the bed and her getting on top of him, her bringing his lips back against hers.

"Did you lock the door?" She whispers against his lips.

"Yeah."

Maxine smiles as he flips the positions, both of them passionately getting lost in each other.

Sabrina holds the phone to her ear, her being in black and white leathers, her standing next to her bike.

"What do you mean he just left?" Sabrina asks. "My brother hasn't 'visited' in over five years, and last time he did I had to get him out of some shit, so you're telling me that he just left there just to 'visit' here? He loves Brazil. Claims the women are more 'classy and badass' there." She quotes with her fingers. "Fine. If you say so."

Sabrina rolls her eyes as she hangs up the call, her sliding her phone in her back pocket.

"Everything alright?"

Sabrina turns around, her seeing Sam come over to her with his hands in his suit pockets. "Just wondering why my brother decided to show up."

"You don't seem to ecstatic that he is visiting."

"I'm not." Sabrina simply answers, her rounding her bike as she cleans around it. "I don't feel like fucking babysitting."

"The man has probably matured, I'm not worried to much about it." Sam shrugs simply. "Besides I need you to do something for me."

"What's up?"

"Guess who is in Iceland?"

Sabrina's hands go on her hips, a thinking expression crossing on her face, her shrugging her shoulders in defeat. "Ice?" She replies simply.