Ch. 54: Show Time

(A few days later....)

~~~~~

Viking and Victoria both sit on the couch in the living room, both of them smiling as they kiss each other, Viking bringing her in more closer.

"Okay we cannot be doing this out here when Boss gets back." Victoria says against his lips. "But at least we don't have to hide anymore."

"Exactly." Viking replies, him going to kiss her again.

"Okay please stop you both are like so smooch all of the time like...please dear heavens!" Luciano exclaims when he comes inside of the living room, Victoria and Viking looking over at him. "Yes you both love each other it's a great day to be a couple yada yada."

"Awe is dear old Luca sad he doesn't have a girl of his own?" Victoria mocks.

"Luca will never settle down." Viking shakes his head.

"You got that absolutely right, Viking." Luciano points.

"Well you all actually need to stop because me and Viking have to unload another shipment that came in." Darian comes inside of the living room. "Which I have been texting you about nonstop and you wouldn't answer."

"Shit sorry." Viking brings his phone out. "Yeah my phone died."

Darian rolls his eyes. "Just get a move on."

"Go on and get a move on then." Victoria goes to stand up.

"Luca you want to join us and help out since you aren't doing anything?" Darian asks.

"If you both need my muscles all you had to do was ask." Luciano smiles. "Sure I'll join."

"How do you turn everything to a compliment about you?" Victoria asks.

"It's called the Luca charm baby. I know...Rich." Luciano winks, Victoria rolling her eyes in reply. "Let's get a move on Black Brothers! And that's because your last names are Black not because....yeah."

"You don't have to elaborate on that every single time." Darian calls out. "Let's go, I'm ready to go to sleep."

"Same." Viking replies, him leaving out with Darian and Luciano.

Santiago types away on the computer in the office, him putting his phone to his ear when it rings. "Boss. How did the job go?"

"Successful." Sam answers, him being in all black attire, him being behind the wheel driving. "How are things?"

"Running smoothly."

"Alright I'll be there in a few hours, I'm about to go on the jet." Sam states, him parking the car a few feet away from the jet, him getting out and tossing the keys to one of the guards that takes it and drives away. "Make sure to see how the Counselor is doing with prepping for the next case in Ireland. I want to go on and get that ball rolling, we'll be leaving to go there in a few days probably."

"Will do." Santiago replies, him placing his phone down after Sam hangs up. "Victoria!" He calls out.

Victoria comes inside of the office. "Yep?"