Chapter 4- Malfoy makes Harry Seeker (basically)

The week passed by same to the first day, and on Wednesday night we had Astronomy. We had more homework, but it was all fairly easy and I got top marks on everything. Finally, after we finsished History of Magic we got to go meet Madam Hooch, the flying teacher.

"Hello! I am Madam Hooch, and Welcome to your first flying lesson! Now, everyone please walk up in between the broom hold your left hand over it. Yes you should claim the broom on your left." Everyone did as she said, and I held my hand out over the broom on my left. Harry was on my left and Hermione was on my right. Ron was on the other side of Harry.

"So, keep you hand steady, right over the broom, and say, UP!" She demonstrated. "Very loud and clearly, like you mean it! Go ahead and try!" The class started to chant, but no body seemed to really be getting their brooms to move. Harry and I however hadn't started, but, unintentionally, we both said "Up!" at the same time, and both our brooms flew right into our hands.

"Quidditch blood?" I wondered out loud. Both my parents were excellent quidditch players, and a while ago my mother played as chaser for the French in the professional Quidditch league. My father used to play keeper, and my brother was the lead chaser on the Ravenclaw team. He had been made captain this year as well. 

"Maybe." Harry shrugged. The rest of the class was still attempting to grab their brooms, but I caught Draco's boom rising and then he smirked and winked and me. I tried not to barf. Hermione was having some difficulty, and was getting quite frustrated about it.

"Okay okay, once every has their brooms, I want you to mount them." Madam Hooch called. I lifted my leg over the broom and tried to sit comfortably. It was really not that nice, but these were just basic brooms, so I new I wouldn't have to ride them if I made the Quidditch team. Made the Quidditch team... That though echoed in my head as I wondered about the possibilities.

"Now, I want you just push off from the ground and hover for a moment, then touch back down." I pushed my feet off the ground and found that flying was quite easy. It just took a moment to get used to the feeling of being suspended in air, then I wanted to fly all over the place. I had just touched back down and was starting to talk to Harry, who like me, had no difficulty on a broom. But that was when the ruckus started.

Apparently a boy named Neville Longbottom was having some troubles with his broom. The class watched as his broom rose and flew out of control, and for a good five mintues he was being tossed through the air on his out of control broom. Finally with a sickening crunch, he landed on the ground, whimpering and clutching his wrist. He was gone in an instant, taken by Madma Hooch's arms as she took him to the Hospital Wing.

"No one will touch their brooms until I'm back, or they will be expelled from Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch." With that, she rounded a corner and was gone.

"The stupid fat oaf, can't even fly properly!" I heard a sneering voice say. I growled.

"Malfoy, shut up." I said, turning to face him.

"Ooh, the pretty girl is fierce. I like fierce." He winked at me. I spat at him.

"Malfoy, look!" said one of his chubby friends, who was holding Neville's Remembrall. He handed the glass ball to Malfoy who held it up like a trophy. I remembered it was a gift from Neville's gran, who hoped it would help him with his schoolwork.

"Give it hear Malfoy!" I had opened my mouth to say those exact words, but Harry said them first.

"I think I'll leave it somewhere Longbottom could find it eh? If he remembers he lost it!" The whole group of Slytherins laughed.

"Malfoy, hand it over you bloody ass!" I said. Malfoy looked at me with a look of mock fear.

"If you give me a kiss I will." He said evilly. I gagged. Harry stuttered.

"What the bloody hell did you just say Malfoy?" He said, gaping at me and Draco.

"I said if the pretty girl gives me a pretty kiss I'll give you this." Draco said, smiling more evilly than ever.

"I would rather pay for a new Remembrall for Neville than get anywhere near you!" I said cooly.

"So be it." Malfoy reached for his broom and took off into the air. I gasped. He was so going to get expelled. "Come and get it! Or should I throw it?" Malfoy taunted. I growled.

"Go ahead, we will see who's laughing when you get expelled!" I yelled at him, but to my horror Harry had mounted his broom and was zooming towards Draco. "Harry NO!" I screamed.

"Ooh, Walker, looks like you got yourself a boyfriend. Pity, you chose the wrong person. You'll learn soon enough that I'm much better." I almost reached for my broom when I felt Hermione grab my arm.

"Saige no!" Hermione cried, pulling me pack. I growled at her. "Ron help me!" She cried, keeping me from grabbing my broom and chasing after the two. 

Ron came over and grabbed me, and I thrashed against Hermione and Ron's arms. But finally I gave up and watched as Draco chucked the glass ball into the air, and watched as Harry zoomed after it. He was heading straight for a tower when he dived for it and caught it in his hand. He flew back to a cheering crowd and a very pissed off Malfoy.

"Good catch Harry!" I said to him, "But you have to be careful, someone could have seen you-" I cut off and watched as Professor McGonagall walked into the courtyard with Madam Hooch following behind her. Oh no, oh no, oh no. They can't expel Harry!

"Harry Potter? Come with me," called McGonagall. Harry's eyes grew about four sizes, then he looked down. The last I saw of him was his head drooping as he walked behind McGonagall, leaving the courtyard.