Chapter 66- Attacks

"What the hell was that?" Harry spat, his eyes narrowed to slits. I set my jaw, really not in the mood for this. I was still flushed from my talk with Draco, but now the heat in my cheeks turned to boiling anger.

"What the hell was what?" I growled, back, trying to push around Harry to get into the common room. Harry grabbed my elbow, tugging me back and down the opposite corridor that I had come from with Draco. I twisted my head back to see a mop of bleached blonde hair disappear down the corridor, and I let out a small breath knowing that Draco wasn't watching Harry and I.

Harry slammed me against the wall of the corridor. I hissed harshly as the scarred flesh between my shoulder blades collided with the cool stone, pain shooting through my back and neck.

"What. The. Hell. Was. That?" Harry whispered, his face inches from mine. A furious calm spread through me.

"That was me appreciating the fact that Draco was always there for me when I needed him to be," I hissed, eyes narrowed into slits as well.

Harry winced, pain flashing in his eyes. He pulled back slightly, clearly offended.

"He was always there? He was the one you needed? What about me? What about Ron, Hermione, and us? Were we nothing to you? Did any of that matter? Our first three years together?" Harry asked, his voice full of anger and pain. I recoiled slightly.

"Three years? Last time I checked, the second half of my third year I was running for my life. Running from the man who killed my family, running from the horrors of what I endured. I didn't get any help- any," I growled. Harry's face tightened.

"I tried! Goddamnit I tried to get Dumbledore to help you! I wanted to leave the school and get you! We all wanted to go save you, but Dumbledore wouldn't let us! When we finally got out of school we thought you were dead!" Harry yelled, his voice ringing in my ears. "We thought you were dead," he whispered after a moment of silent, but his words didn't faze me.

"Well, I wasn't. Surprise surprise. And why cant you just let my friendship with Draco go? I need him. I love you guys, but I need him," I whispered, my voice raw with the truth. Harry's face set into a permanent scowl.

"Why? Why him? He's feeding you lies! He doesn't care about you! He would kill you in a heartbeat, he doesn't care about you!" Harry yelled. My eyes widened. I stared at Harry in horror at his words.

"What did you just say?" I whispered, deadly calm. Harry smiled evilly.

"I said, he doesn't care about you," He said, clearly thinking he was triumphant.

"Prove it," I hissed. I wanted to laugh, honestly. Harry actually thought I would believe him?

"I will soon," He hissed back. I smirked.

"No you wont. Besides, why do you care? Why do you-" I started, jabbing him in the chest with my finger, but I was cut off.

Pain. A pulsing pain in the back of my head.

Not again.

My mind stopped, my finger froze where it was cutting into his sternum. I couldn't see, couldn't move, couldn't feel.

Instead of an odd message that normally came with theses attacks, a new type of message filtered through the back of my eyes. I felt my magic hum, power singing where my finger was touching Harry's chest. I heard his voice calling my name, but all of the sudden I was standing in a different room.

The RoR... Why was I back here? I looked around, trying to see my body. It was like a dream. I couldn't control my body... It was walking me around the corner, to the mirror.