Chapter 58- A New Fight

Needless to say, my arrival had created a hectic situation in the house. People everywhere were thanking the gods I was alive, but they were also trying to baby me. Now, that, I hated. Mrs. Weasley had already asked if I needed to have some time to myself, but I had to politely tell her I was done sulking and I wanted to be back to my usual self. It was hard.

As for the explanations, I had to wait a while before I got them. It wasn't until dinner that I was able to hear the numerous past events and plans of attack.

"Wait, you're not bad?" I asked Sirius Black. He looked down.

"I was framed for a crime I did not commit. I would never betray Lily and James Potter. I would rather kill myself." He said, wringing his tattooed hands together. Surprisingly, I believed him. I could hear his regret and pain in his voice, and I knew he must really not have done whatever he was framed for, or else he wouldn't be here. And after what had happened to me, I was slightly expecting the same reaction from others after being controlled and bad. I understood the feeling.

"Oh, okay. I understand. Sorry for asking," I said, looking at the young man sitting by me. But I wasn't done. "Just a few more questions."

"Go right ahead dear. You deserve to know," Mrs. Weasley said, looking at me sadly. I tried to ignore the pity.

"What happened after I was taken? Why are we here? What happened to everybody?" I questioned. Sirius sighed.

"Harry, you should tell her," He said, looking at Harry who was sat directed across from me. The others in the room were silent. Harry looked at me.

"After I left, I begged someone to go back and find you. I hated myself for leaving you. Nobody listened to me, they were too worried and shocked about Cedric. Moody-well Barty Crouch Jr-" Harry started, but I stopped him.

"What, Barty Crouch?" I asked, looking at the man who was standing in the back of the room. I had recognized him from my classes, but Harry's words were confusing my head.

"You see girl, the Moody you knew wasn't really me. Barty Crouch Jr was taking a polyjuice potion and pretending to be me to capture Harry. He was the one who put his name in the goblet and rigged the cup to take him to the graveyard. He was also the one to force you to leave the stadium." Moody said gruffly. I expected to feel my jaw drop in surprise, but my inner ball of anger tightened. He had caused all of this.

"Where is he now?" I spat, my mind switching from normal to angry.

"Locked up in Azkaban."

"Good," I breathed, and then turned back to Harry. "Continue."

"Yeah, anyways, after we found out he was Barty Crouch he was locked away it was only then that McGonagall spoke to me about what had happened. It was so hard to form words. I couldn't accept the fact that you were gone. McGonagall sent out tons of Aurors and School personnel to look for you, but they only found your shoe. They said they found signs of struggle and guess that you had been tortured to death. They tried to find you, but they couldn't trace anything to anywhere." Harry said sadly. My mind whirred. They had gone three months thinking I was gone to the world.

"Oh," was all I said. Sirius took up the story.

"Anyways, because Harry has told us the story, Voldemort's return and all that, we've rebooted the Order of the Phoenix. That's why we are here. Its headquarters, and my family home. We are trying to recruit people who believe Harry's claims," He explained. I lookd at him with wide eyes.