Authors Note - New Story!

Hey guys...

So I know I've been really off the grid lately regarding this story, and for that, I am so so sorry. I'm living abroad in France right now, and as if that wasn't already an obstacle in the way of my writing, I also broke my left wrist last month and I haven't been able to type nearly as well as before, which makes writing a major pain in the ass. I really want to finish this story in a good, meaningful way and do justice to the plot I've been building for the last (almost) three years. I promise I will not abandon this story, but I've decided to finally upload another piece of writing I've had stored on my hard drive for ages. It's an original story I wrote for a class I took last year, and though it's pretty messy and unorganized, I do have plans to continue with the characters and the storyline. 

It's called Phase 43, and I'm in the process of uploading all of the chapters. It's already completed (or at least the first part of it is) and I would love it if you guys could check it out! I was very proud of it (though now looking back it's a bit hilarious in some parts and a bit unorganized) because it was my first original story that I successfully completed. If you are starved from the lack of Break Me, please give Phase 43 a try. It's very different than this story, but I really enjoyed writing it and I love the characters as much as I love Saige. I hope you guys like it too! 

I can't make any promises, but I can assure you that after I get my cast off I will be back to writing more frequently and I will hopefully have some more updates for this story. 

I also apologize to all of those who saw this update pop up and expected a chapter...:/ (go read my other book it's over 20 chapters ahahaha) 

anyway, thank you so much for all the love and support of this story, and again, I apologize for the lack of updates. I love all of you more than you will ever know!

xx syd