Chapter 30- I'm kinda Scary, arent I?

"Hah, you think you could fight me Walker?" He slurred, raising the bottle of vodka and swishing it around. His eyelids were drooping, and he was stumbling. I was honestly not scared at all.

"I would be surprised if you could cast one spell on me." I said, crossing my arms in front of me and leaning on one leg, jutting my hip out. My hair whipped behind me and swayed sassily. I raised my eyebrows and let my face stretch into an evil grin. Wesley stumbled towards the small piece of black wood I had noticed earlier, but once he got within an inch of it I held up my wand and froze him. Controlling the power, I froze only his feet and his hands, so he would be fully aware of what I was about to do, and still give me come comic relief at the same time. And to taunt him in the fact that he could reach his wand, but I wouldn't let him.

"Oh you bitch!" he spat, nearly spraying me with vodka. I shrugged, and picked his wand up, waving it in front of his face. He growled and thrashed, but with his arm's frozen in place as well as his feet, it did him no good. I loved my wand.

"Now, you just stay here for a few minuets, and I will be right back." I said sweetly, sticking his wand behind my ear. I strengthened the body bind spell on Wesley until he frozen everywhere except his eyes, so he could see clearly what I was doing.

This was going too well, honestly. I rummaged through the cabinets, looking for a spell book and some ingredients. I vaguely knew how to make a detoxification potion, but I didn't want my victim to die before I got what I wanted. After about five minutes, I found what I needed, and 20 after that, I was holding a small vile of violet liquid, smooth and translucent.

"Here you go drink up. No, it's not going to kill you." I said shaking my head as I tipped the vile into Wesley's frozen mouth. His eyes widened as I unfroze his mouth enough for him to swallow, but twenty seconds later he was growling and there was no sign of the drunkenness of the man that had stood before me just a minute ago.

"What do you want Walker?" He said deadly calm. That's the thing I learned about Wesley. He could get drunk as hell, but as soon as you took the alcohol away, then he was dead-serious and dead-ly. I stepped a reasonable distance away from him and placed my hands on my hips. Wesley growled.

"I want you to tell me everything you know about me, my wand, or Harry Potter." I said clearly, looking at Wesley with a glare that I knew scared the crap out of him. His eyes flashed and he shivered the very slightest, but rolled his eyes.

"Fine. You win. Your name is Saige Walker. You have the wand. The Dark Lord wants to kill you. End of story. Harry Potter is the boy who lived." He said quickly. Too quickly.

"That's it?"

"Yup."

"Liar." I spat. And after another few minutes of rummaging through the cabinets, I found a tiny vile of Viertiserum, and laughed evilly. "Let's see how much you really know eh?" I froze Wesley's mouth again and dumped the entire contents of the vile in. Wesley choked and stuttered, but I knew it had worked because his flashing eyes dulled.

"Who are you?" I asked clearly.

"Wesley Veri White. Death Eater."

"Who am I?"

"The girl in the prophecy. Saige Walker." At this I had to hide my surprise, I didn't know I was part of any prophecy.

"What do you know of my wand?"

"Your wand is purpleheart wood and phoenix feather, with the two starlight gem tips. It is the most powerful wand in the world, even more than the elder wand. Because of the purpleheart wood, you wand can sense spells thoughts unconsciously, or on instinct. It also creates a reverse-life effect, which, with the right spell, can light a fire for thousand flames. The starlight helps control the velocity of the spells, and when topped off with the phoenix tail, that wand is the most powerful wand in the world." He said in a monotone voice. I stopped, trying to process what he said. I had set up a camera in the back of the room, so I could go back and rewatch what he said, but right now, I had other problems. I swear when Wesley finished his eyes were staring at my wand and glowing with hunger.

"Does anybody want it?" I asked, gripping my precious wand even tighter.

"The world."

"Anybody in particular?" I growled.

"The Dark Lord." At this I laughed.

"Please, good ol'Voldy is dead, and he ain't comin' back anytime soon." I said, waving my hands. Now it was Wesley's turn to laugh, a horrible, sickening thing that made my blood run cold. I glanced at the watch I had on my wrist, calculated the time, and decided I was done with this loser.

"Okay, thanks for the help. Have fun trying to remember who you are!" I said sweetly. Holding my wand loosely pointed towards him, I tried a more difficult spell that had really come in handy lately. "Obliviate." My wand glowed, and I could slowly feel all of his memory being sucked away. Wesley's eyes widened, but he dropped unconscious. That was that.

Grabbing the camera, and stopping the video, I stuffed it back into my back and started to walk out of the house. But I heard swooshing and laughing, evil, dark laughing, behind me.

"Is This the girl?" A feminine voice asked, and then a male voice bellowed a laugh that chilled my bones. I whipped around to see four adults, 3 men, and the woman, all standing behind me. Oh well, my body was itching for a fight.

"Oh Hello! Let me guess, you guys are the last of the deatheaters. I wonder how much Azkaban will pay for your capture?" I jaunted. I flicked my hair back and pulled out the wicked looking knife.

"Hey! That's my knife!" one of the dudes yelled, and once he pulled his black hook off I saw the long blond hair of Yaxely, one of my kidnappers. "You're the Walker girl!" I laughed and took a grand bow, holding the knife out towards him. I made it look like I was going to give it back, but the second Yaxely's hand got within an inch of mine, I dropped and rolled, bringing the knife up and slashing his arm. He screamed in pain and casted a spell at me, but my wand was already out and shielding. The others started to fire at me, but I kept rolling, dodging and leaping at people, slashing with the evil gleam of silver in my hand. I dodged a green light, whirling towards the girl who was grinning evilily. She had blond hair like Yaxley, but it was curly and bushy, like a blond Hermione. I spun and spun, and when I finally reached the woman, she screeched and started to run, but I grabbed her hair and bopped her on the head with my elbow. She dropped like a sake of potatoes, and the other men looked at me with expressions of horror.

I shrugged. They didn't scare me. All three of them launched themselves at me at once, but I had been training for this for the past month or so. So I waiting until their spells were within an inch of me when I cast my shield, a strong one that rebounded the spells. They all dodged them, but they loosened their grips on their wands. Keeping my shield up, I closed my eyes, sheathing my knife and holding out my free hand. Three wands came zooming into my fingers.

"What the hell..." Yaxely whispered. I smiled at him, an evil, wicked look.

"I will take these!" I said, pocketing the wands. All of the men looked at one another and then launched themselves at me, but twenty seconds later after a lot of punching and kicking and laughing, I was standing in the courtyard of the mansion with four unconscious bodies slumped in front of me.

I quickly send a message to the ministry, and about twenty minutes later Aurors were crowding the scene, but when they started to question me, I slipped away and out of sight, running from the scene. I pulled the broom out of my bag and mounted, then zoomed away behind a tree and into the morning fog.

Get information? Check.

Yell At Dumbledore? Going there now.