Chapter 103 - The Deadliest Chauffer Job Ever

ok i just wanted to say how freaking sorry I am cause it has been like a millenia since i have updated. I am SO SO SO SORRY. school has been a real pain in the ass and i only have three weeks left. so yeah. 

BUT HERES A PRETTY LONG UPTDATE SO YEAH you can still hate me tho :/ 

i promise i will try to update much more frequently in these next few months, and in fact i PLAN ON FINISHING BREAK ME THIS SUMMER. if i dont, then idk what im gonna do. I promsise I will finish this story tho — i aint gonna leave you guys hanging. 

I also just wanted to say thank you to all who are still reading this. You have no idea how much 87k reads means to me, and to see each and every one of you's votes and comments LITERALLY MAKES MY DAY. LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I BURST INTO GIGGLES AND UNCONTROLLABLE SMILES IN CLASS READING YOUR COMMENTS AND LOOKING AT THE READS. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL AND I COULDN'T BE MORE GREATFUL. 

i love you all so much. thank you for everything. <3

xx syd 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had been told that Snape was setting up bait for Voldemort so we wouldn't be ambushed tonight. But, as soon as we passed through the barrier around Privet Drive, I sent a string of very colorful curses towards the greasy-haired snake.

Death eaters were swarming like crows in the dark sky, poised to attack. I felt my magic soar through my blood, itching to be set free. I spared one moment to glance behind me at the seven identical Harrys, locked eyes with the real one sitting shotgun with Hagrid, then grit my teeth and shot into the air. Spells erupted like firewords around me, but I just blew right through them.

Follow me you sons of bitches. You want me, not them, I taunted in my head, praying that I was worth a larger reward to the Dark Lord than Harry.

Most of my prayers were answered. About three quarters of the death eaters in the sky turned their brooms to follow after me. I sighed with acceptance. If the others couldn't take down a dozen death eaters while I was dealing with almost fourty, then we would need to talk.

Turning my mind away from the others, I came to a slow halt above the clouds. Cold air bit at my face, turning my ears red. I waited until all of the death eaters had popped through the clouds like popcorn. They formed a battle line in front of me.

"You're fighting the wrong battle Saige Walker!" one shrieked. I let out a cold laugh, tipping my head back.

"I don't fight for the losing side, unfortunately for you. Hate to break it to you, but we're going to murder Lord Voldemort, and then murder each and every one of you." I hissed, my voice booming across the sky. The Death Eaters shifted on their brooms. I blinked twice, seeing a familiar image of Quidditch players lined up around Madam Hood, and then the whistle was blown.

I pulled my next trick out of the bag.

Preparing my stomach for the sensation that was to come, I flipped over my broom and held onto the shaft as I let my body drop. The death eaters lurched, but I put on hand out as I held on for dear life with the other. They halted in anticipation.

"Good luck trying to catch me," I yelled, and with that, I let go of my broom.

I dropped immediately, which sent my stomach flying into my throat, but I stabilized myself. Wind rushed around me, roaring in my ears, but I focused on my magic. Turning on my back, I stared into the night sky and the dozens of dark figures crashing down after me. I spared one moment to look at the ground growing ever closer and another to glance at the rest of my team racing away before I thurst my arms into the sky and erupted.