Chapter 49- The Girl

So I'm gonna be adding a few gifs here and there

So I'm gonna be adding a few gifs here and there... This is a different actress than the one I am permanently casting as Saige, but a few of her scenes make her look exactly how I imagine her. Yes, I know that both of the actresses do look much older than Saige, but its hard to find a young actress that fits the face in my head. So if you don't mind, please dont comment things like 'omg she's way too old' or stuff like that. Thanks! 

oh and let me know if you guys like having small gifs here and there or no, it helps a ton!

The girl was anyone's worst nightmare. Her eyes shone with an evil glee, her mouth grinning with a sickening pleasure. Her hands were often glowing with raw power- the power most often used to torture men into oblivion. She strutted about Malfoy Manor with a queen-like demeanor. Most death eaters avoided her.

In the few weeks it had taken for the girl to recover from the procedure and embrace her new role in the Dark Lord's army, she had already terrified the rest of the death eaters into submission. People were afraid of her-more than the Dark Lord himself.

At the moment, the girl was lounging on a black velvet throne, her dark purple dress draping over her crossed legs. Dark eye shadow framed her eyes, and with the shadows of the room cast across her cheekbones she looked deathly and regal. Her lips were pursed as if she was disappointed in something, but the corners tilted up in an evil grin. Her long hair was pinned up, curled strands falling here and there to frame her thin face.

The Dark lord was interrogating and whimpering muggle man chained on the floor while the girl watched. She clicked her fingers absentmindedly, creating small flames of darkness that danced along her fingertips.

"You're useless and cowardly. You need not be in this world anymore," Voldemort hissed, and then waved a hand at the girl, who smiled wickedly and stood up from her ebony throne. Her dress flowed like warped shadows as she sashayed over to the man, her hips swaying this way and that as she grinned. The girl paused over the praying muggle man and kneeled down to meet his eyes.

"Do you realize that you are about to experience the most painful thing in your life?" She asked coldly. She placed a pale finger under the man's chin and lifted his face. He whimpered. "The Dark lord has no use for you, therefore you will be eliminated. I just like to take my time," she said into his face while her eyes lit with a disturbing glow. She stood and smacked the man across the face sending him and his chains flying backwards. The other death eaters in the room backed up in fear. The muggle man was sobbing. The girl grinned like the hellion. She flicked her wrist up and twiddled her fingers as if controlling a puppet. The man was contorted into painful positions, each one causing him to scream louder. She finally released the man, but only waited a moment before swishing her arms behind her to one side and then bringing the up in front of her face. Her hands relaxed, but one could see something underneath the small scars glowing with raw power. Two seconds later and her hands were on fire and their flames were licking the man's feeble body. Twenty seconds later the man was a pile of ashes on the floor, and with a swish of her hand they swirled away.

Death eaters were left gawking. They hadn't even seen the Dark Lord himself do magic like that. The girl was a very powerful weapon.

After murdering the man, she wiped her hands together than twirled with a swish of her skirts and sat back down on her throne, her eyes narrowed with a competitive air.

Fight me. Give me a real challenge.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Draco hated the feeling. The feeling of knowing he had lost a good friend. The feeling of the hatred in his bones; hatred towards those who filled her last moments with horror. Draco punched the wall.

They had gone out to Honeydukes on her birthday, the day she had given him the ring. He had just gotten back from school and pulled it out of his pocket. The small gemstones were slightly dull, as if they had sensed their owner's death.

The other thing Draco hated was the fact that his father was now a death Eater. His father was working with the man who put Saige's life through hell. His house was being used as a safe haven for the death eaters, and often he was being shipped off to distant relatives to stay away from the horrifying truth. He was currently in Greece with a distant cousin, but he was staying at the villa for the day. As he stood in a basic white tee and a pair of sweats, he twiddled with the ring in his hands. He looked out at the landscape around him, wondering why so much bad could exist in such a beautiful world.

Come back Saige.

____________________________________________________________________________________

It had been two and a half weeks since her changing. Two and a half weeks of merciless tortures, horrifying interrogations, and constantly avoiding the girl with the elegant dresses and more power than anyone. Two and a half weeks since the students of Hogwarts were released for summer, two and a half weeks of believing Saige Walker was dead.

In a sense, she was. The girl who was captured the night of the third task was nowhere inside the girl who strutted about Malfoy Manor like its queen. She was a deadly servant who was forced to enjoy the pain she inflicted on others.

She was a demon from the rotting pits of hell.

OK sorry for such a short chapter...:/ I'm having a bit of a writers block, but I will try to update again soon!

xx - syd