G-Dragon: Pay Attention

[Hi everyone! I really hope you enjoy! Requests are always open... And a note from me, (Y/N) means 'your name']

Pay Attention:

*Second person pov*

You groaned shoving some of your school work to the side. Now it was time to start on this essay...

"Jagi?"

"Hmm..?" You looked up at your boyfriend. An annoyed pout was plastered on his face.

"Come here." He was sprawled out on the couch in the study,

"I'm trying to finish this...."

"Is a piece of paper more important than me?"

"Well this is-" he looked offended, "you know what I mean..."

"No I don't. Now come pay attention to me."

"But-"

"Now."

"No oppa, I need to get this finished." You jotted down some notes.

"Please~"

You were doing your best not to look at him, "In a little bit."

"How long's that?"

"Hour or so."

"(Y/N) get over here now." You looked over at him raising an eye brow,

"Don't be rude, mister."

"I wouldn't be if you would just come here."

"Why?"

"I want all your attention on me."

"I'm busy~" You heard Jiyong sigh, only to get up. Oh no... Suspiciously you watched him leave the room, what is he up to?

You had gotten about halfway through the essay when your beloved boyfriend came back, this time taking a seat besides you.

"Now can you spend some time with me, jagi?"

"Almost."

"I'm done waiting! You've barely spent any time with me the past week..."

"I have finals, oppa."

"I get that but I wanna spend quality time with you. Not sitting here watching you work."

"I do that with you." He must be forgetting all the times you had spent watching him work on his music for hours on end.

"Yeah but-" Jiyong sighed realizing you were right, "can I at least get a kiss?"

"After."

"But jagi." He groaned, taking the paperwork away from you.

"Kwon Jiyong be a mature adult and let me work!" How are you suppose to pass any of my classes when this 'child' harasses you when you try to study!? You'll definitely have to tell your professors why you failed, 'my boyfriend acts like a 13 year old and I can't focus'. Yep, that'll be a perfectly fine excuse.

"Jagiya! I'm sorry but-" his arms wrapped around your neck, "I wanna do something."

"Like what?"

"Cuddle... You could kiss me." A smirk played on his lips.

You sighed resting your head on his shoulder, "why not." You then leaned up kissing his jaw, "now you have my full attention."