Jackson: Contract Love {part 2}

Contract Love:

*First/Second person pov*

"Jackson nice to see you. What can I do for you?" JYP appa asked.

"I want part of my contract changed."

He raised an eyebrow, "is that so? It wouldn't happen to be about that girl would it?"

"Actually, it is."

"I figured you'd do something sooner or later. Took you longer than I expected." So he knew I'd ask to have something altered? "Once you met her I knew you'd ask."

"So..."

"Give me a good reason to let you." My manager crossed is arms.

"I love her and... I'm so afraid I'm losing her. I keep hurting her and I can't keep doing that, I-"

"Say no more. You better make it up to her Mr. Wang. She's a sweet kid."

"You act like you know her."

"Went to school with my daughter. They were good friends."

"Oh I-"

"So treat her right."

"On it sir!" My heart raced. I need to find (Y/N) right now.

***

You had gotten back from your outing with Joon a little bit ago. Surprisingly you had run into Mark, and he seemed concerned... Probably about Jackson. But why should you care? You don't want to be used, though is he actually?

You jumped slightly at the sound of three sharp knocks on your door. Who now? You're sure you didn't leave anything with Joon.

"Hello-" you were shocked to see Jackson standing there.

"(Y/N) can we talk?"

"I guess..." You can't just shut your door on him, you've tried it. The guys a lot stronger (like have you seen his arms)!? No time to think about how perfect he is... You're supposed to me mad at him (Y/N).

"Good cause- I want you to be my girlfriend."

"This isn't some joke right? I don't want my feelings played with."

"I love you. I know you do too... It's just, I saw you with that guy today and I realized just how horrible I've been- selfish. I'm scared of losing you, I love you so much."

"Jackson I-"

"Please just say yes! I really can't afford to lose you, not after everything we've been through together... It'll be easier. I'll do anything..." His voice got quiet, "you're all I can ever think about, you're... You're my world, please." You were able to clearly hear the desperation in his voice.

"But you'll be in trouble."

"I'm getting the contract changed up. I already talked to management."

You were shocked. He did what!? Does that mean...

"Will... Will we be able to be happy?"

"Yes, very. Just the two of us."

"Y-yes Jackson..." You felt the tears coming, "it's all I've ever wanted..."

"Me too baby." You felt his muscular arms around your frame protectively, "it's just us now..."

You never thought this moment would come. Eventually you just figured the two of you would get bored, annoyed and you'd move on. But you're glad that didn't happen.

It felt like you were on top of the world with the 'boy' you love the most, if you could get through that, surely you could get through anything.