Jackson: Contract Love {part 1}

Contract Love:

*Second/First person pov*

Jackson Wang... That 'boy' had been courting you for quite some time, but eventually it had turned into something more- love. You felt it for him, and him for you. It was like a dream to have someone you loved feel the same. But both of you knew the reality, it would never work.

Especially when in his contract with JYP it says that he can't date.

Jackson always followed what he was told and never saw the need for a girlfriend, that was until he met you. Six torturous months of being labeled as 'taken yet single' had slowly begun to kill you, taking its toll. There was hugging, handholding, cuddling, some kissing- but it just wasn't how it should've been, at least not for you. You didn't want to be some friends with benefits, though Jackson didn't look at it like that, he always said that as soon as he was allowed he'd ask you out. But who knows when that time would come. You loved him, you still do, all you want is to finally be his girl, that was until you met Joon.

Joon wasn't replacing Jackson, oh no not at all. You only look at him as a friend whereas Jackson is just so much more. But it was nice to get the whole situation off your shoulders by talking to Joon, he was the one who brought up the friends with benefits part. In general he would just listen to any issues you had and the two of you would act like brother and sister, it was nice....

But there was no way Jackson would use you, right? By each day you became more and more unsure as he spent more and more time away. And you just didn't know how to talk to him about it... Was he worth crying over, being in pain, being hurt? Could you just end whatever's even going on? All of it is just so confusing, and the two of you hadn't talked in at least two weeks- it hurt.

Your phones screen lit up,

Joon: let's head out and do something fun

How could you say no to that? You responded right away.

Joon: I'll get you in a few minutes!

***

I focused on the girl's figure in front of me. There's no way that's (Y/N), and with another guy? I'm seeing things... I know I'm her one and only, so what's going on here? I contemplated going right up to her, but she's kinda upset with me, and I don't blame her. I wish there was an easier way for us to be together... And am I losing her? Was the fact I couldn't make the commitment because of another why she's gonna leave? Well she could whenever she wants to but- she's my world, almost just as much as GOT7.

I continued to stare down the pair. I could tell it was her from the laugh... I'm the only one who could ever make her laugh like that. My whole body felt it weighed tons, apart of me felt like I was dying.

"Just talk to her about it some other time," Mark said,

"But what if she leaves me..."

"You guys aren't even together."

"I know but-"

He cut me off, "why are you caring so much about a contract when the girl you love is being stolen from you right in front of your eyes."

"You're right. I'm gonna go talk to management."

"Good idea."

I'm not gonna lose (Y/N). It's time for me to make this right.