Jay Park: Comparison {requested}

[for Sabrinaswagg12 sorry for the wait! I've seriously come home from either a two hour practice or an all day meet to then hours of homework... Hate you school so much. The only good part is XC. And I'm so thankful I have a 4 day weekend! Trigger warnings and (E/N) means ex's name]

Comparison:

*Second person pov*

Confidence was something you always thought you had. So you thought...

It all started about two weeks ago when your boyfriend ran into his ex girlfriend. You weren't the type to get all jealous or all 'weird', but the events afterwards was what did it.

You know Jay probably didn't mean to make a few comments about how good she looked or about your weight... Your weight was something you never liked to bring up, and neither did he- he knew how much it affected you. Or at least you thought.

*flashback*

"Hey, how was your day?" You asked as you and Jay sat down for a home cooked meal.

"Pretty good. Nothing too stressful, I was able to actually get out and grab some lunch." He sighed, "and I ran into (E/N)."

"O-oh really?" You swallowed your food nervously. Just the mention of her made a pit in your stomach form- you just couldn't compare to her.

"Yeah, she asked about you actually. Hopes we're happy."

"That was sweet of her."

"Mhmm."

*flashback end*

The conversation after that for a bit always seemed to be about her, and how pretty she was. Or maybe that she just wasn't you.

Ever since Jay released his relationship with you, and you always received hate about not being skinny enough. It hurt. Obviously... But Jay was always there to help you through it- so did seeing his ex make all that change? Now, he barely mutters a word to you and is constantly on his phone and going out.

"Jay?" You asked him from the couch. He was doing something on his computer.

"Yeah?"

You took a deep breath, "is there something going on between us you don't like?"

"Huh? Why would you think that?"

"N-never mind."

Jay got up and took a seat besides you, "are you okay?? You've just seemed different lately. And you haven't been eating lately." Damn, you forgot how observant he could be.

"I have been... I'm fine."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah."

"I don't believe you."

"You don't have to Jay." You sighed, "I'm probably gonna go out soon."

"Where?"

"Mm I don't know." Tears pricked at your eyes. The fact that Jay didn't even seem to know what was wrong made the whole situation so much worse.

***

You never were one that tended to hold grudges, but each day you kept getting more and more upset. It just seemed to be building.

"Baby I'm sorry, I never should've said those things."

"It doesn't matter Jay. It's fine..." Lie.

"No it's not!"

"It is... I don't care." You just want to get over this and move on. There's no need to stay in the past about this.

"(Y/N), please." He took your hands into his, "I shouldn't have acted the way I have lately... I'm sorry. You mean the world to me and I could care less about your weight or anything- you're amazing...."

You smiled at him softly, "thanks...." Not knowing what to say back you just looked away. There was no way you could possibly stay mad at him.

"Are we okay?"

"Yeah... I should think so."

[I'm hoping this was good, I was trying to publish it before I left for a cross country overnight meet]