B.I: No More Love {part 1}

Prompt word #11: Tremble

No More Love:

*Second person pov*

'Hmm... I wonder how he is, I hope he's not overworking himself.' You thought. Hanbin hasn't texted you back all day, so of course you're concerned. Especially with the debut coming up. He's probably fine though, seeing as he has his team and especially Bobby.

After some minutes of back and forth arguing with yourself, you decided to give him a call.

*ring ring ring*

*ring ring ring*

*ring ring ring*

Voicemail. Huh... Deciding against leaving a message you set your phone down. Best not concern yourself when he's probably just busy working. And right now you have a lot on your plate as it is.

Recently you found out you had Hematemesis- aka the vomiting of blood basically. It may sound stupid to just find out about it but, all you thought it was, were bad nose bleeds and excessive coughing. And because it was caused by that and not other conditions it's not life threatening, thank god. The biggest issue you're having is telling Hanbin, yeah, he doesn't know. He should, but he's been so busy the last thing you need is to worry him.

***

He quickly muted his phone as soon as it rang, not bothering to check who was calling. Tonight was not his night.

"You should head home Hanbin, we all are." He felt a hand on his shoulder. Bobby.

"Yeah, I guess."

"See you bright in early." His best friend chuckled.

Things have been stressful for him, and it was getting harder and harder to cope. Being the leader made it even worse too. B.I felt lost, out of control of his own life, and that meant yours too. He loved you, sometimes he could hardly breathe without you there in his arms... So why was he about to do this? He almost thought over the past few weeks things were being lost, but of course he was wrong.

Slowly he approached the door to your apartment. Hanbin always wanted you to move in with him so he knew you were safe.

He could hear some shuffling come from inside as soon as he knocked.

"S-sorry I... H-hi Hanbin." A twinge of pain struck him. You looked in pain, weak... Why?

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, it's awfully late. You okay?"

He took a deep breath, "I'm breaking up with you."

You felt your world stop. A shattering, numbing sensation took over, "w-what? W-why?"

"I just... I don't think I love you anymore. I'm busy and I don't have the time." The first part was a lie, he needed you. But even still he remained emotionless while watching you come undone.

"Oh..." Soft tears slid down your cheeks, "I see..."

Without another word Hanbin left. Left the girl he loved, who was struggling to even stay alive from day to day... In which he was her light for staying strong, but instead it flickered out.

You could hardly breathe once he left, collapsing so the ground. 'Why? How could he not love you? Just the other day he said it to you over the phone, was it a lie? Did he find out I was sick and didn't want to deal with me?' You couldn't help but think of horrible scenarios as to why he said those things. You know he's busy but, to think he doesn't love you... How harsh can you be?

You began to slowly rock back and forth, body trembling against your will. Sobs echoed throughout the apartment and into the night of a pain you didn't know how to fix.

-one week later-

You stopped taking your medicine. Stopped eating. Stopped sleeping. You could now truly say you were dying- and honestly you were okay with that.

Doing simple tasks became harder and harder. You spent most of your time getting sick, losing more blood than what was okay. At this point you'd need a fluid or blood administration to keep you alive.

But the funny thing was. You didn't care. Dying seemed like the only option to fix you now, and make the pain go away.