Seungri: Drugs {ending 2}

[triggers]

Drugs:

*Second/First person pov*

As your eyes began to slowly pry open, you were welcomed with a bright light burning. 'Where am I' you wondered right away. You knew this wasn't your bed.

You barely were able to sit up, but you knew where you were. The hospital.

'How did I get here?'

Looking around your eyes landed on a sleeping figure. The brownish blonde disheveled hair, the dark bags surrounding his eyes... It was Seungri. You could see how tired he looked. How long have you been here? How long has he been here?

But you still could remember last night. If it even was last night that it happened but- you must've taken too much. You must've overdosed.

You mentally slapped yourself. How could you be so stupid!? Now you'll be forced to stop the one thing that brings you 'happiness', no matter how bad it truly is.

Maybe it's for the best...

"(Y/N)... Y-you're finally awake." Seungri had a sad smile on his lips as he got up from the chair where he slept.

Dumbly you asked, "what happened?"

"You took too many sleeping pills. If I got home any later..." He swallowed loudly, "you would've been.... Dead."

"Oh... H-how long was I out for?"

"Three days."

Was it really that long? You really didn't think you took that many pills...

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Was it an accident or... d-did you do it on purpose?" Your boyfriend's voice broke slightly.

He deserves to know the truth, "I'm sorry... I-I can't lie to you."

"What?"

"I've been overusing/abusing prescriptions and such, to the point where I could hardly feel. No matter how hard I tried to stop, the withdrawal dragged me right back. T-the other night I didn't mean to... So that was an accident. I just wanted to sleep." A tear fell down your cheek.

"Baby, I-I didn't know." Seungri's eyes watered as he cupped both of your cheeks, "you should've told me."

"You haven't been here Seungri. I had to deal with it on my own..." You could see that what he said affected him. But he had no response, for once, "it's not your fault, I just couldn't handle living I guess."

"Baby..."

"I want to sleep, please leave."

"I'm not leaving." He squeezed your hand.

"Go."

"No. I'm staying." You knew he wouldn't give up, so you did, "please talk to me."

"I don't want to."

You could hear a sigh escape his lips, "okay."

Closing your eyes, all you wanted was to sleep. But Seungri's hand never left your own, nor did he leave your side.

***

You stayed stayed in the hospital for another two weeks. More like forced to stay...

Each day mounds of people would come to visit to make sure you were fine. Cute messages were everywhere on social media praying for you to get better. Luckily nothing was released about why you were actually hospitalized, for now.

"Ready to go home?" Seungri helped you into his car,

"Yeah..."

"Maybe we could do something fun, or if you want we can go out."

"I'm good." Seungri hadn't left your side once those whole two weeks. It was obvious that he felt responsible for what happened, saying that he should've been there for you. You didn't want him to feel that way but, he did no matter what you said.

***

"Lay down, I'll get you something to eat." I smiled at (Y/N) who I sat down on the couch covering her with the blanket.

"Thanks."

It pained me to see how much she's been struggling. And I wasn't there once. Here I was off partying, barely paying attention to her, and this happened. I should've protected her.

Does she still love me?

I've neglected her... (Y/N) didn't deserve that treatment from me.

Will she leave me?

She has every reason to. Though I'll do what I can so she doesn't... She's always been there for me, loved me unconditionally. It really was my fault...

"Seungri-" I heard her call out,

"Ah coming!" I quickly raced to her side, "what do you need baby?"

"You... Lay with me." She sounded desperate.

"Of course." With a smile I wrapped both my arms around her, "I'm here now."

"Please stay."

"I will. I know you're upset with me, I've been so bad to you the past couple months. But you mean the world to me and nothing can replace you." My grip tightened.

Her voice was quiet, "I love you."

"Baby I love you too." I whispered into her hair, "we're gonna make this work, and I'm going to make sure you get better."