Seungri: Drugs {ending 1}

[triggers]

Drugs:

*Second/First person pov*

Everything happens for a reason.

People die for a reason.

But sometimes suicide seems to be the only way out for some.

"Today we honor the life of a beautiful young girl, (Y/N)(L/N). She took Korea by storm almost five years ago with new fashion and her amazing abilities to model. (Y/N) was probably one of the best. But on August 5th, she left this life and is in a better place. For more news tune in later. Thank you."

You didn't wake up that following morning. You never would've thought that sleeping pills could kill you. But you were wrong.

-flashback-

"(Y/N)?" A soft voice called out when he stepped into the dark room. He noticed your figure and smiled, "fell asleep on me now did you?"

Softly stroking your cheek you felt awfully cold. 'Were you sick'? He wondered.

But your breaths were shallow infrequent. He panicked.

"(Y/N)!!!" Seungri softly shook you, "d-don't play around!"

Pulling out his phone he dialed 911.

***

If he had known that, that would be the last time he'd hold you, he would've held you longer. And cherished it.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee, it was too late." Those words echoed in his head. His four friends surrounded him immediately, but it still hadn't hit him fully.

"N-no..."

"We're sorry."

"S-she can't be gone..." You just couldn't be dead, it was impossible. He would see your beautiful smile any minute, your contagious laugh... This was all just some joke. It had to be.

"Seungri..." The leader of his band put an arm around him.

"N-no..."

"Let's go."

"I-I need to see her!" He started freaking out.

Tears tugged at all his Hyung's eyes. They needed to be strong for him... "You know that can't happen."

-flashback end-

***

"Seungri, you ready?"

"No." I stared at the mirror. My reflection wasn't me anymore.

"It's been three months."

"Leave me alone Jiyong!" I raised my voice.

"Just come out with us..."

"No!"

"She'd want you to be strong, you know."

"Don't talk about her!" I sniffled the tears back. I miss her so much.

"Ple-"

"Get. Out." I heard the door close.

"I need you (Y/N)! I'm so sorry!" I cried. It was all my fault she died. If only I had gone home earlier, not neglected her, or had even known about the substance abuse I could've saved her.

It's all my fault (Y/N)'s dead. I practically killed her.

I could feel the anger and sadness build up within me. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Taking a deep breath all I could feel was stabbing pain, see the blood, and hear the glass shattering.

I deserve it. I deserve to die.

'You'll be with her', I told myself. Maybe that would be for the best.

My mind was made up.