Suga: I Need You {part 2 requested}

[requested by SoulEater911 I hope you like it :D]

I Need You:

*First/Second person pov*

I wonder if (Y/N)'s loving all of our new stuff... Maybe she's even watching one of our videos right now...

I miss her so much. I practically pushed her away, I honestly didn't mean to at all. I got so caught up in writing music for the comeback I distanced myself from her. She really did have every reason to leave me.

But I hope it wasn't because of him. It was obvious Woojin had a major thing for her- but she'd never love him, right? No, he probably persuaded her into leaving me. He had to have taken advantage of her-

Here I am laying around like the pathetic fool I am doing nothing to get her back. I don't even deserve her.

"Yoongi we gotta go perform soon!" Namjoon yelled.

"I'll be right there." Every time during a concert I'd always expect to see her there like always, cheering me on. But that stopped when she left.

-thirty minutes earlier-

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" You answered the phone lazily.

"(Y/N)? Hey it's Namjoon."

"N-Namjoon? H-hey."

"What are you doing tonight?"

"Why?" You asked hesitantly.

"It's been six months, don't make it seven please. He was a jerk I know but-"

You could feel yourself start to get upset, "please don't bring this up, please."

"Please just come to tonight's show, hangout backstage- see him."

"I can't!"

"You can! I know you want to just as much as he does."

"Does he miss me?"

"Every single damn day. He talks about you almost every other hour."

"No..."

"Yeah. It actually gets annoying after awhile. He hates himself."

You sighed, "and why can't he do this himself?"

"He's scared, lost."

"What time do you need me?"

"We start in an hour and a half."

"Give me thirty minutes."

"See you then. Thank you." You heard the click on the other end.

Your stomach churned at the thought of seeing Yoongi again. Things have been so difficult for you lately, you can't even admit to yourself that you're depressed. What's going to happen?

Even so, you're beyond excited and nervous.

-present time-

"Why the rush to get me out?" I asked Namjoon.

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

"I don't like the sound of that."

"Oh you will."

"What?" I asked confused. What in the world is he up to?

"Just come on." He shoved me into a dressing room,

There sat an all too familiar person.

"(Y/N)?"

"H-hi Yoongi." A sad smile plastered her face.

Seeing how depressed she looked felt like I was being stabbed. I approached her cautiously, "h-how are y-you?" Why did I feel so nervous?

"Okay." I knew she wasn't. I took a seat on the couch besides her, "Namjoon wanted me to come."

"Oh."

"He wanted me to talk to you. I think I'm gonna go..."

"Please don't."

"Ah-"

"I've missed you. Six months is too long."

"I-I-"

Before she could say another word I smashed my lips onto hers. Placing my hand behind her head I pulled (Y/N) even closer.

"Stay..." I breathed against her lips.

"Okay..." She gripped the side of my shirt. Our foreheads rested on each other's, it felt nice to have her here.

"Yoongi- oh uh sorry I'm interrupting!" Jungkook turned bright red, but still smiling.

"Get out." I hissed.

"Y-yeah." The door slammed in a hurry.

(Y/N)'s hands ran through my hair as she softly touched my face, "you're still so perfect."

"You were always the perfect one (Y/N). I'm far from it." She sighed.

"I was so horrible to leave you like I did."

"I should've been better... Did he have anything to do with it?"

"Woojin? No... I broke up with you because I was miserable and couldn't think about all the good times." Her words hit me like knives. I made her miserable? I always said I'd make her happy but I did the opposite.

"Oh-"

"Don't blame yourself Yoongi..."

"How can I not?"

"I don't know..." She said dismissively.

I took a deep breath, "I want you back."

"Yoongi-"

"I need you."

"I don't think-"

"Please." I begged, "I want to be able to hold you again, kiss you, talk with you... I've missed you so much."

She stroked my cheek lightly, "I've missed you too. I regretted walking away so much."

"It was a wake up call..." I mumbled, "but if you take me back I'll do my best to make it better. I promise."

Taking a deep breath (Y/N) said, "I want you back..."

"Good." I pressed my lips to hers, "you're mine now and I'm not letting you go." I whispered.

"Please never do." She said holding onto me as if I'd let go. Which I know now I never will.