Jay Park: Different Worlds

Prompt word #16: Wednesday

Different Worlds:

*Second person pov*

There were two types of people in the world according to Jay:

1. The ones who wore pink on Wednesday's

-You

2. The ones who wore black on Wednesday's

-Him

He was a rapper, the type who looked 'scary' or almost intimidating... Someone who relied on his swag. But then there was you- the cute secretary who wore lots of pink and sweaters. You were the type to hangout with your friends and look at cats, go to tea parties, do hair makeup and nails, watch romance/chick flicks, even attend book clubs. Whereas he went out clubbing (the partying kind), rapped, danced, and drank. Never in a million years would the two of you ever have crossed paths would it have been for you being Loco's cousin... You just happened to live in a totally different world than him. So close, yet so far. And he wanted you, because no matter how hard he tried not to he continued to fall for you. The way you smiled, laughed, talked, and cared for others.

But could he have you, the bright and bubbly conservative (much younger) girl that loved everything about life? The two of you were total complete opposites. But opposites attract... right?

"Talk to her... Seriously it's killing me!" Hyukwoo groaned, "like you have my blessing and all to ask her out!"

"Does she even-"

"You'd be surprised Jay."

"What does that mean?"

"Go find out!"

He had a small internal battle but finally got the guts to go over to you. You definitely considered Jay a close friend but having him approach you so randomly made your heart beat speed up, "h-hi Jay! Do you need anything?"

"Not really but uh... What are you doing for your lunch break?"

"Nothing much, just eating." You giggled, "why?"

"Just wondering if you'd want some company is all."

"I'd love that Jay! Give me one minute." He'd wait forever if he had to... Jay barely had to wait a minute as you grabbed your purse and shot him a smile, "we can go now."

"Have fun!" Your cousin winked.

"Bye!" You waved to him unaware of the situation.

You followed behind AOMG's CEO as he lead you out of the building. The two of you decided on a local restaurant, because Jay insisted on getting to sit and eat. But hey, at least you're getting a longer lunch break and getting to talk to him.

"The two of you can come this way." The waitress smiled sweetly at you and Jay. Even she noticed the differences between the two, but nevertheless thought they were cute together. Bad boy/good girl thing?

"Thank you."

Jay sat across from you not being able to help but admire your features, "what?" You looked at I'm strange.

"Nothing... Get whatever you want, my treat." He smiled.

"Are you sure? I'd hate to-"

"I insist (Y/N)."

"Okay!"

The rest of the meal went smoothly, almost as if you two had known each other for the longest time. You found small things to talk about, even some things you learned that you two had in common. Strange. Never did you think there'd be many similarities besides the fact you liked music. Mainly you two ended up talking about work, but eventually it turned into more personal stuff. He learned a lot about you, and you him.

"Food was good?"

"Mm yes! I'm surprise I've never been there before..."

"I like to come here when I can." Jay paid for our meal as we left, "ready to go?"

"Yep."

"Have a nice day you two." The same waitress from before smiled.

"Thanks you too!" You loved when really nice people worked places, and always made time for others like that.

-week later-

"Hey!" Jay pulled you into a quick when he got into work that morning. Within a short amount of time you two had become a lot closer than over the span of the year you worked for him.

"How was your weekend?" He asked you.

"Good! My friends and I went and got manicures. We stayed up eating ice cream and watching The Notebook." You said excitedly. It was a pretty great Saturday alright.

"Sounds fun."

"What'd you do?"

"I actually didn't do much... I worked on a song."

"Oh! Could I hear it?"

He blushed slightly, "I got my verse written... And you were the first person I wanted to hear it."

"I'm excited!" Jay grabbed your hand leading you into his recording studio.

"Put these on." Putting on the headphones you listened intently.

*cue 'My Last'*

"Oh Jay that's beautiful!" Any girl to have that sang to her would be lucky indeed.

"So you like it?" He asked nervously.

"Yes I did! A lot!"

"Good cause..." With a nervous gulp he continued, "I wrote it for you... And kinda about you."

"W-what?" He wrote this for you!?

"Look (Y/N)... I uh get we're totally different people in a lot of ways but... I've fallen for you ever since you started working here, and I understand if you don't feel the same. I mean look at me," he laughed, "tattoos and such, you're so sweet and girly probably no one could ever think to see us together. But I don't care, cause I love you." Jay's hand traced your jawline and made its way into your hair.

Your heart fluttered a smile took over your lips. Feeling flustered you started turning red, "J-Jay..."

Noticing your state he cut you off with a kiss, "do you feel the same?" All you could do was nod, and in return kissing his cheek, "thank god... I was pretty scared you only viewed me as a friend."

"I-I don't..." Pulling you into a hug Jay held you close to his chest.

"Good, cause you're my Jagiya now."

***

Jay shivered at your touch as you traced over the many tattoos on his arm. Being together in the studio was when you spent your quiet times together, close. Your back was always to his chest, and his arm was wrapped around your waist as he worked.

"I love you." He cooed pressing a kiss to your temple.

"I love you too oppa." Being with Jay was more amazing than you ever would've thought. He was pretty much perfect.

Placing a few more kisses leading down your neck Jay took off his headphones, "wanna go do something? I hate you just sit around with me."

"It's fine, I enjoy it."

"You're sure?"

"Yep!" Jay was always scared of having to change for someone he loved, but no matter how different you two were you could never possibly make him. Supporting him and everything he does was one of your main goals now, and him the same.

[I'm proud af of this for some reason]