Rap Monster: Surprise

[HAPPY BDAY RAPMON^^^ omg so my first XC meet is tomorrow, wish me luck^_^ (okay I'm seriously sitting in an ice bath right now xD) but this one is short because I need sleep and I have a long day tomorrow]

Surprise:

*Second person pov*

"He's gonna be here soon!! Ssshhhh!" You hissed to the rest of BTS.

"Sorry!"

"Jungkook you don't have to respond!" You flinched at the sound of 'whacking'... Poor maknae. You quickly checked over all the decorations and food... It should all be in order. Unless the guys mess it all up the last second.

Quickly everyone took their places, the lights turned off... And now all that was needed was the birthday boy.

You were very excited to see both him and his reaction. The whole day you've been ignoring him and being off put, hoping to make the surprise even better. Let's hope it does.

The slow creaking sound of the door sounded, "what's going on here?..... Guys...."

Once an awkward moment of silence took place, Jin took his cue to flick on the lights-

"SURPRISE!!!" A smile appeared on Namjoon's lips, and a soft chuckle left his throat.

"Aren't you surprised?" Jungkook asked,

"Of course you guys. Thanks." He smiled brightly. Luckily once he laid his eyes on you, his smile became even bigger, "you know for awhile I thought you forgot jagiya... But then i realized you had to be up to something because you never forget dates." Namjoon chuckled.

"(Y/N) YOU RUINED IT!" Loud groans erupted from the peanut gallery.

"Ah! I'm sorry." You squeaked, embarrassed.

***

Namjoon absolutely enjoyed the party you all had thrown for him. He could tell that a lot of time and effort was put into it all, especially how you acted today. Looking back he found it to be quite amusing.

"Are you having fun?" You kissed cheek.

"Definitely, thank you so much." He returned your gesture. Of course Namjoon really couldn't help but feel a surge of pride knowing his girlfriend and his friends would do something like this for him. Just being able to enjoy his birthday with those he loved was better than enough than anything else he could've received.