Chanyeol: Accident

[OC's name is Myeong]

Accident:

*First person pov*

"Come on Mye!" My friend Hyun dragged me towards her car...

"It's so late! Maybe we should just call a cab..." We weren't drunk or anything like that but, it's three in the morning and how could Hyun drive without falling asleep?

And I can already feel myself drifting off too.

"Nah! I'm good to drive, and it won't be that long."

"If you insist."

Once I got into the car, I buckled up. Resting my head back, I let myself relax. Gosh am I tired. It felt very nice to just sit back and not have to worry.

Every once and awhile my eyes would shoot open because of how messy Hyun's driving was.

"Want me to drive?"

"No, you're in worse shape."

"Okay..."

I should've driven.

Soon there was a loud amount of noise, honking and then-

Nothing.

***

"Chanyeol?" I looked up at my manager,

"Yes?"

"My office." My band mates gave me some strange looks,

I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong so I followed directions.

"Take a seat."

"Yes sir."

"So I just got a call from Myeong's mother. She was in an accident."

"What?" I felt alarm rise within me.

"A car accident. She's in the hospital." My mind went blank, "go."

"Y-yes."

***

I rushed through the hospital doors immediately. My heart raced, I need to know what happened...

"Ch-Chanyeol!" Myeong's mother was a mess.

"What happened?" She pulled me into a tight hug,

"She's i-in surgery... T-they aren't sure if she'll m-make i-it... Oh god...."

For me everything froze at that instance.

But I need to stay strong for her mother. Myeong's the last person she has left... "Let's sit..." I held her hand tightly as she continued to cry. A few tears escaped down my cheeks.

After an hour or so I finally learned what happened from Hyun's parents. Hyun was up and okay- but distraught, she thinks it's her fault. But the car had hit the passenger side because it ran a red light. And it just wasn't fair that the people who caused the accident were perfectly fine.

But no one was sure if Myeong would even be okay.

I need her to be... Oh god please fight...

-two hours later-

Hours on end of torturous waiting, not knowing. And there was no word.

I felt empty, weak, scared, unsure. None of this feels real, it can't be. I'll just wake up to Myeong calling me asking to hangout. Because she's okay. She has to be.

Time continued to go by slower and slower. Many people all around us received their happy news about loved ones, but we're still waiting. Myeong's mother's hand continued to grip mine, she was still crying.

"Myeong?" A doctor finally walked out,

I jumped up, "that's us." Hyun's family and Mye's mother came up.

"It was touch and go for a little bit but... She should be able to leave in a few days." My heart leapt at his last statement. She's fine.

"Can I see her?"

"Wait until morning okay."

-the next morning-

Unable to sleep I got to the hospital the moment visiting hours started.

"Mye..."

"Chanyeol!" Her smile glistened.

I strode over to her taking her hand into mine, "you doing okay?"

"In pain but, much better."

"Okay good... God I was so worried."

"Aww I'm sorry I worried you. But I'm okay right?"

"You're always so positive..."

"I have to be right now. I still gotta be here for you and mom."

Tears tugged at her eyes, "I love you."

"I love you so much." Taking Myeong into my arms I held her as if I was about to lose her, though I almost did. I'm so thankful she's fine and we can continue to carry on with one another. Kim Myeong really is the strongest person I know.