TOP: Breakup {part 2}

Breakup:

*First person pov*

It's been a week since Yoon Mi left- and I'm a wreck. Every inch of my body yearned for her touch, smile, even her laugh.

I'm desperate.

I blew out the smoke that I once inhaled, it burned. My hand shakily brought the cigarette back up to my mouth... I had stopped for her. She hated the fact I kept killing myself each time I smoked, so I did it for her.

I love her.

No matter what I've tried, she ignores me. It's ripped me apart- what did I do? Her reason for leaving was bullshit, she should know her age doesn't matter to me. There was no way she was telling me everything. And that's what hurts most of all.

She had become my world, and now she's gone.

We only just released our relationship to the public a bit after our one year. I know she had struggled with the fans- if that's why... If the hate lead her to this, then it's all my fault.

My head snapped towards the door at the sound of soft knocking. Only one person had ever knocked so hesitantly on my door in the past. I had memorized the very sound her knuckle made on the wood...

I walked over and shakily grabbed the doorknob. I was hesitant, but I thrusted it open.

Her eyes were red and puffy, she was shaking. I wanted to hold her... Kiss her...

"I-I can take m-my stu-stuff if you'd l-like." Yoon Mi sniffled. I stared at her, she looks worse than me. This was a side of her I'd never seen, she always tried to make herself seem so put together...

"No..."

"T-Then I'll go."

"Stay." I'm not going to let her walk away from me again. I made that mistake before and it had almost killed me.

I could see her contemplate what I had just said. In her eyes I could see how much she wanted to stay, but it was like she was telling herself differently.

"Please..."

"Okay." A whisper barely audible, but I would never have been able to miss it. I always knew what she had to say, however quiet. Her worn down figure followed me into our once shared, perfectly cleaned apartment. Just in a week I had ruined it. Cigarettes, alcohol... All the things she hated, "you started smoking again."

"I lost what matters the most. I don't care." My words came out too harsh, she flinched, looking down. Her mouth moved but nothing came out, instead a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I-I should go." Yoon turned to leave, but I grabbed her arm.

"I need you."

Her eyes widened at my statement, she moved closer.

"I-I need you too." She sobbed, throwing herself into my arms.

"I'm right here baby." I cooed as we both sank to the floor. She gripped my shirt in what seemed to be desperation, I held on to her as if she was to leave again.

"I'm s-so sorry. I-It's all my fault! I couldn't handle a-any of it."

"Don't worry about that. You're here with me now, and we'll be fine."