Zico: I Don't Mind

[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ULTIMATE BIAS! I LOVE YOUUU! I really hope you have one of the most perfect days since you deserve it all]

I Don't Mind:

*Second person pov*

"Do you remember how we met?" Your train of thought was interrupted at the sound of your boyfriends voice.

"Of course, I wouldn't just forget that..." You said slightly rolling your eyes, "you know, you really did kinda creep me out at first."

"I figured.... But I couldn't pass up the chance to not talk to you."

"I'm glad you didn't, too."

-one year and a month ago-

You've always considered yourself to be one of the most patient people in the world, at least until now. Of course your annoyance wasn't showing but seriously, can that lady take any longer? It's a coffee shop for gosh sakes, order a coffee and leave.

"Impatient too?" You looked over at the man next to you.

"A bit..."

"We all are don't worry." He chuckled. Something about him seemed familiar... "I'm Jiho by the way."

"(Y/N)." You smiled politely bowing.

"Say, why don't I buy you something, on me. If you don't mind at least."

"Why not, I guess."

"Good." He- Jiho stepped besides you (more like towering over you...). It took another ten minutes before even making it to the counter, but the time went by faster than you thought. Conversing with Jiho was actually easier than you expected for him being a complete stranger. Though you thought it was odd that he'd talk to you, but oh well. You can't complain about company even about how odd it is.

Once you ordered the two of you took a seat across from each other at a table for two. Apart of you was worried that this guy could be some weirdo, but he still seems nice enough so far.

"Jiho, why did you talk to me?"

"I don't know..."

"You don't just talk to a random stranger and offer to buy them a drink."

He chuckled, "well I did. But uh, you just seemed nice."

"How could you tell?" You pushed trying to get an answer from the strange male.

"I've seen you here a few times and I thought you were pretty." Jiho looked away from your gaze turning red. Not only were you flat out gorgeous, but did you have a really nice body too. There was no way he'd tell you that though.

"R-really?" You, of course, were taken back. It wasn't everyday someone just calls you pretty, and it's their reason for talking to you.

"Yeah... Can't blame a guy for trying can you." He laughed at himself dismissively, "I'm glad I've finally got to talk to you."

"You seem nice Jiho... And I guess that explains why you look familiar, I must've seen you here before." There was also no denying that he was quite attractive himself. His smile- more like those lips, his eyes, hair... Aish, can a guy be this good looking?

"Would you be interested in hanging out some other time?"

"Sure, here's my number."

-present-

"Not even gonna lie, I was shocked you actually gave me your number."

"Me too. You really could've been some stalker person, but somehow instead I ended up meeting an idol." You laughed looking back at how naive you were with the situation. Now, you'd never hand out your number to a random stranger, "but that's basically the same thing in my books." You teased.

"Ah you're still so obnoxious," he faked being offended, "Things totally could've been worse."

"Really?"

"You got a pretty amazing boyfriend out of it if I do say so myself, missy."

"Alright that's very true."

Jiho pressed his lips to yours lovingly, "happy one year baby."