Zico: Comeback

[so I wrote this in honor of Block B's comeback and just how unbelievably proud I am and I'm just so overjoyed.. kinda in tears rn but okay~ anyways self promotion ik but I'm writing another Zico fic if you wanna check it out along with another applyfic]

Comeback:

*Second person pov*

"Please (Y/N) you don't have to do this. I don't care if you're going to be in another country, I'm not losing you!"

"B-but Jiho that's not fair on you!"

"No, it's not fair on you that your mother's sick and now you have to drop everything! But don't try to break up with me because you think that's gonna help!"

"I-I..." you honestly had no idea what to say to him. Probably because he was right; he would probably criticize you for trying to be selfish soon, you had just thought it would be best.

"Look," Jiho crouched down in front of your seated position in front of the couch, taking your hands into his, "I get that your hurting because of your family. And I get that you may be trying to do this because you don't want me to miss you while your gone? But at the same point I've been gone months before and we've always made it worse; this can't be too different. And I want to be able to support you through this because you're going to need someone."

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have-"

"It's fine baby, I'm not just gonna lose you." He chuckled before kissing your lips, "let's get you ready to leave, k?"

"Yeah..." more than anything you wanted to stay with Jiho and the rest of Block B during their comeback- something they've been looking forward to for the longest time; and now you'll be missing it. You did adore your family, but London wasn't too close to Korea. You had no idea how long you'd be gone for, but already you were dreading going back home.

***

You watched their comeback video, to their live performances, to each and every interview... most of the things you should've been in attendance for, but even still you continued to support. It was killing Jiho more than you that you were gone, he missed you.

"How much longer do you think?" His voice was laced with tiredness,

"I-I haven't a clue." you spoke into the phone.

"Well fuck... I want you back home with me. It's been months..."

You giggled, "I miss you too but you insisted on staying together-"

"Aish shut it." He sighed, "this is how you feel when I'm gone isn't it?"

"Yeah." you hated that he had to feel how you always felt when he was gone... it wasn't a fun feeling whatsoever and he shouldn't have to experience it.

"I love you." his voice was shaky through the phone, "I really do want you back with me now..."

"I love you too oppa... my moms getting stronger so I'm hoping I'll be back-"

"I hate to say this but take your time, family's important."

"Thank you."

"You'd do the same if it was me."

***

"Aish I swear he's dying." Yukwon and Kyung lead you backstage, "all he does is complain about missing you,"

"It's driving us crazy (Y/N), worse than normal with him too." You laughed, how could Jiho get these guys even more upset than he normally does? "thanks for coming."

"You're making it sound like I had a choice!" after four months you finally were given the okay from your family to return home.

"Yeah okay, but seriously go see him now."

"Trust me, I don't want to wait any longer."

Making your way down the hall to Jiho's dressing room, you felt yourself being hit with nerves. It had been such a long time and what if- no... don't start doubting him now, "hey..." you knocked on the open door lightly letting him know you were there.

"Can I- (Y/N)!!!" His head shaped over to you, eyes widening, smile encasing his lips.

"H-" you barely could get out a word before Jiho had you wrapped in his arms,

"Oh my god I've missed you." He sighed against your forehead before kissing it, "you feel so much lighter-"

"Aish that's the first thing you have to say!" You laughed, "thanks!"

"What can I say..." he smiled running a hand through your hair, "I'm happy you're back."