BamBam: Unexpected {requested}

[I really hope you like it!!! Sabrinaswagg12 !!! But I srsly can't get over how cute he is ahh^]

Unexpected:

*Second person pov*

Today had been mediocre for you at the least. Your boss was having a bad day, but you still got to go out shopping with your best friend.

You were just excited to head home and spend quality time with your boyfriend of the past eight months. He's finally home from his promotions for the new album (for now). Gotta spend as much time with him as you can, yah know?

Your shoes clanked against the flooring as you got to your apartment, keys jingling in hand. 'This stupid door.' You groaned having to use all your force to yank it open. Sheesh...

'Huh?'

Your ears perked up at the very feminine giggling. You even noticed an unfamiliar pair of shoes and a jacket. Maybe a family member? Has to be... No time for jumping to conclusions (Y/N). Your noise scrunched up at the smell of alcohol as well. Isn't he underaged? Yeah, what the heck's going on?

Cautiously you made your way towards the study. Your stomach churned with each step you made inching you closer and closer. 'Why am I so nervous?' You thought...

Your eyes widened, your heart shattering... BamBam with another girl- leaning in to kiss.

The keys smashed against the tile, both of their heads snapping to look at you. Bambam's eyes were wide with shock and many other emotions,

"(Y/N)! I-it's not what it looks like!" You couldn't muster any strength to move or say a word, you were frozen in place.

Even more to your dismay was that the girl your 'beloved' boyfriend was kissing was his ex. You thought she had hurt him and he hated her...

"I'll go." She muttered before exiting rather quickly.

You coughed slightly, choking on your own tears. Your body went rigid, a faint numbness slowly took over. Never in all your life had you thought he'd do something like this. You foolishly thought he loved you. But as usual, you were quite wrong.

"(Y/N), she came onto me I swear... It was just supposed to be a friendly chat, and there was alcohol and I'm so sorry..." His hands cupped your cheeks, "please say something."

But you couldn't. Your brows just creased.

"Baby-"

"Am I not enough?" You asked meekly.

"Y-you're perfect (Y/N)! I was so stupid, I'd never go back to her!"

You looked down, pushing away his hands, "leave."

"(Y/N)-"

"Please. You're just hurting me by trying to justify what you did." You begged.

"I'm not trying to justify... Well... Please! Believe me! I love you so much I didn't mean for that to happen!"

"Obviously you did if she was here."

"No no no, it wasn't like that. I might have had some alcohol- yeah I know stupid. And I needed a ride home and she well, followed me and we just got talking. I didn't think it would escalate."

Tears brimmed your eyes, softly tickling your skin as they fell, "still... Pl-please..."

Bambam's arms wrapped around your smaller frame, "I'm not leaving you. It was my mistake and I'm going to fix it."

"O-okay." You sighed still barely crying. His lips then pressed to your forehead.

"I'm so sorry."

***

You had hoped to just forget what went on last night, but you couldn't. Images of Bambam's lips against his ex's still haunted you. Yes he pushed off right away but, it all still hurt. Could you truly forgive him? People make mistakes and deserve a second chance but, this. This hurt so much. So to then see him approach you, hug you, like nothing had happened- it frustrated you.

Begging you said, "please just stop."

"Huh?" You got as a reply.

"Don't act like nothing happened, please. I-I can't do this."

"I-I'm sorry I was just trying... Ah never mind. (Y/N) look. What I did really must've hurt you." You got that right, "but I didn't mean it, I love you. Only you! I know that I have to be patient and understand it'll be awkward but please don't push me away. I wanna fix it."

You forced a smile, "okay. We can try."

"Thank you!" Bambam's pulled you into a tight embrace. Inhaling his familiar, comfortable scent made you feel safe and almost reminded you once again of how much you too, loved him. It'll be a tough road ahead, but you're sure everything will work itself out for the best.