JB: Space {requested}

[Here you are AllisonElisabeth28 I hope you like it! And guys. Since my BigBang concert is coming up, I'll make sure to tell you all about it! But please be patient with my slow updates thanksss]

Space:

*Second person pov*

"I'm only doing this because I love you (Y/N)!" Youngjae slammed his fist down on the kitchen counter. He was fuming.

"Well it's a horrible excuse! You can't just control everything I do...."

"Well I have every right to because of what he keeps doing! That guy needs to learn to back off because you're mine and not his!"

"And I know that Youngjae but you can be so irrational at times!" When it came to being jealous or overprotective, he could always be a bit much. It seemed strange to you that he was always trying to prove he was a 'man' to you, or he thought for a second you could love someone else.

"Well sorry I care so much about making sure you're not being harassed! I hate always having to worry 24/7!"

"Then just stop and let me handle it."

"No, I'm not gonna just stop. You don't know how to handle this type of stuff at all!"

"Oh just leave me alone right now Youngjae, enough with trying to act like you know what's best for me!"

"Of course I know what's best for you (Y/N)! That's why I'm your boyfriend!"

"How about as my boyfriend you support and trust me?"

"Are you saying I don't trust you? I do! I just don't trust him." JB was growing increasingly upset. All he was trying to do was protect you from that man. Why couldn't you just be appreciative of how much he cares, especially when you're his world?

"Okay okay...." You sighed sarcastically,

"Don't be like this jag-"

"Just give me some space." You hissed before sulking from the room rather quickly.

You knew that your boyfriend had every way to act like this. The guy he had been referring to has been harassing you for months, trying to get you to date him instead of JB. He just couldn't take a hint that you weren't interested. But did Youngjae actually have to be like this? It was just frustrating since all he ever seemed to talk about was your admirer now. So constantly you found yourselves getting into fights- and you hated it.

Maybe taking a break from one another was what the two of you really needed. A week or so... You could always take a trip to see your parents, and your protective boyfriend would be worry free. Yeah... Maybe that's what you should do.

***

Youngjae didn't entirely seem to understand your statement of 'please give me some space while I'm with my parents.' He'd probably call you ever few hours with constant texts. Sheesh, what in the world does he think you're doing? You just keep getting more and more annoyed with him by the second, and very done. So done in fact, you could hardly appreciate your time with your family.

So seeing your boyfriend today after exactly seven days would be interesting. Hopefully not too strained.

"(Y/N)..." Youngjae sat on the couch staring at your form as you walked through the door. He had missed you like crazy.

"Hey." You smiled sweetly,

"Look, I'm sorry-"

"Save it. It's fine. Let's just put it in the past and please just work on being better."

"I-I..." He was shocked by your sudden demand, but he knew you were serious, "yeah... I can do that. I'll try."

"Okay...." The two of you stared at one another unsure of where things were at that moment in time. Neither of you wanted things to end, there was too much love for that.

You took a seat besides him a respectable distance away. Taking your hand into his, JB squeezed letting you know things would be okay.

"I love you... And I'm sorry, again." All you could do was nod in reply agreeing with him.