J-Hope: Badboy {part 1}

[OC's name is Suki]

Badboy:

*First person pov*

"You should just give him a chance Suki." My friend Hyun-si ranted.

"No way! I can't have a normal social life because of that boy..."

"He loves you!"

"He's obsessed with trying to make me his!" Hoseok. Jung Hoseok otherwise known as J-Hope, is absolutely obsessed with me. Ever since we met, he's always had this major thing for me. First it started out with flirting, then it turned into a 'no guy can talk to you but me', and now he needs to (apparently) always know where I am. I can't take it!!! If a guy looks at me he'll threaten to fight them... He just won't give up.

"Because he loves you! And I know you have a thing for him too!"

"I do not..." Actually... I do...

"You think he's cute, you've admitted that. BUT! Don't you remember that time you said you like a guy who's protective and caring... Hoseok's both of those."

"But-"

Hyun stuck her finger up to my mouth, "don't argue. You like him, so just give the idiot a chance." She then chuckled, "besides, what girl wouldn't want to date one of the seven badboys of the school!?"

"Me!"

She waved me off, "mhmm whatever you say. Oh look, there's loverboy now" Of course he'd be at my locker, he always is at the end of the day...

"How was math?" J-Hope asked leaning on my lockers next to mine,

"Good." I dialed in my combination. The only periods I don't have with him are the first two and the last one.

"It's 2 then 45. Not 45 to 2." Of course he'd know my own locker combination better than me.

"Oh thanks." The lock clicked open. Why does this always happen to me... I swear my hands get too sweaty and I can't think straight when he's around. I hate that he does this to me. Every inch of me wants to confess, but I'm just too scared to- I feel like at any moment I may just lose him.

And I think I just did.

"Hey J-Hope. Ready to go?" Park Min Lee. As in the queen of the school.

"Sure." Hoseok shrugged, "see you later Suki." All I could do was nod as the two walked away, Min Lee smirking.

"What the hell just happened!?" Hyun-si stormed over, obviously hearing the conversation.

"At least he'll be leaving me alone now..." I looked down, tears falling. Don't be stupid Suki, he was never worth it. There's a reason they're all called badboys.

"Oh my gosh. You do like him."

"Yeah..." My heart felt like it had shattered, "but whatever. Let's just go."

I sighed,

"He finally realized trying to get with a loser nerd like me wasn't worth it."