Bobby: Proud

[I know it's late but... throwback to when Ikon first debuted for this story, oops]

Proud:

*Second person pov*

You smiled watching the 'My Type ' music video for the at least hundredth time. Your boyfriend's been preparing for this for so long, and now it's finally come. And he's rocked it (especially the part where he hip thrusted. Oh boy... Did that actually have an affect). But you couldn't be anymore proud of him whatsoever.

Noona did you like the mv? Dedicating it to you <3 I'll call you soon baby <3 <3 -Bobby

You giggled at the text. He really is such a sweetheart,

You were amazing baby! So proud love you~

Again your phone buzzed, All for you -Bobby

Way to be cocky Jiwon... You laid on your bed scrolling through tumblr. It was entertaining watching all the reactions to the mv and seeing what everyone had to say. And besides, you couldn't help but chuckle seeing all the girls that are in love with Bobby.

***

"I love youu." You squeaked feeling a pair of arms wrap around your waist suddenly.

"Aish Bobby don't sneak up on me!" You scolded slightly.

"Haha sorry Noona, but your reactions are always so priceless!"

"Aish don't tease me!" You pecked his cheek lightly, "but you were amazing sweetheart."

Jiwon turned bright red, "t-thanks. I'm glad you liked it so much."

"Why wouldn't I? You've worked so hard and I'm so proud of you~"

"Aww noona! I love youuu." Jiwon pecked your lips, and gently ran his hand through your hair.

[idk why but Bobby seems like he'd date a Noona... Sorry it's so dang short... I just feel like I need to get more stuff published since I've been on a hiatus for so long]