G-Dragon: Tattoo

Tattoo:

*Second person pov*

-flashback-

You laid next to a shirtless Jiyong softly tracing his multiple tattoos. Most of the time this was how the two of you slept but you started to wonder, does getting a tattoo hurt? Your boyfriend has so many so it must not be that bad... You've never really thought about getting one yourself, so you never thought if it'd hurt. Would it be weird if you asked that? Won't hurt to try.

"Ji...?"

"Yes baby?" His hand stroked your hair,

"Did getting all those tattoos hurt?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Then why did you get them?"

"I wanted to..." His lips were softly pressed to your head, "why do you want to know?"

"All this time I wanted to know if it hurt to get all those done..." You replied awkwardly.

"I see. You should get one."

"But you just said it hurts."

"It's worth it."

"Maybe for you..."

"I still think you should get one." His hand ghosted over my collar bone,

"Probably not."

-flashback end-

And that was how the constant harassment started. It was just last month you two had that conversation, but now Jiyong was convinced he'd get you to get a tattoo. But you weren't gonna give in easily. Tattoos are permanent and you don't like the idea of ruining your skin. Besides, you don't handle pain well.

"Baby, you aren't doing anything today right?"

"No." You responded while watching TV.

"You know-"

"No."

"Come on-"

"No."

"You're so difficult! I think you should definitely get a tattoo." Jiyong pouted.

"That's biased cause you have tattoos so of course you'd want me to get one."

"Well of course... Come on baby, just do it!"

You turned to him with a very intense look in your eyes, "getting a tattoo is very serious. It's permanent and something you have to live with, and it's definitely not something you get for the heck of it."

"It sounds like someone's done a lot of thinking," Jiyong teased slightly.

"It's common sense," you tried to argue back.

"Oh I bet." A smirk played on his lips, "just give it some time."

"You mean the rest of my life!"

-two weeks later-

"Oooowwwww...." You whimpered squeezing the blood flow from Jiyong's hand.

The needle felt like multiple bee stings over and over, gahh what did you get yourself into (Y/N)?

You'd think getting a small, simple pink bow on your wrist wouldn't hurt right? Well, 100% wrong.

"Nnn..." You clenched your jaw, oh gosh please hurry up, "aaghhhh..." You groaned under your breath.

Soon after who knows how long, the pain subsided. Jiyong grinned at me nodding to let me know I was fine,

"See, you survived." He chuckled,

"B-barely." You stuttered out.

"It looks amazing."

"It does," you said with a smile, "thank you." You said to the artist.

"Anytime."

On your way back home your 'beloved' boyfriend could not stop teasing you,

"Someone ate their words alright- 'never gonna get a tattoo'." He laughed.

"Oh shut up!" For now you felt fine, but it would be sore in the morning...

"Don't worry you still look adorable. And man I really thought it would take a few months not two weeks."

You muttered, "Your power of persuasion is good."

"I know. But I'm just glad I can say my girlfriend actually has a tattoo, so I'm not alone in that category."

"Yeah whatever." You squeezed his hand (lighter than before),

"Though if you ever get another one, we can let Seungri hold your hand cause I actually enjoy having my limbs."