Taemin: Back Off {requested}

[requested by NehaGiri hope you like it! And guess who's gotten first in her last two cross country meets? Yep, me xD somehow I guess. It's so strange being so good at something like okay... But thank you all for sticking with me even though I've been so busy.]

Back Off:

*Second person pov*

"Let's break up." The moment Taemin heard those words he was shocked, his eyes widened at you confused.

"W-what?"

"You heard me."

"But why?"

"You're too controlling, I feel like I barely have any type of life anymore Tae! I hate it...."

"I'm only protective because I love you!"

"There's a difference between protective and controlling Taemin, and you're definitely controlling and that's not a compliment."

"I'm not..." His voice was quiet, you could see how hurt he was. But how could anyone blame you? It wasn't like he's only acted like that once and you're being insensitive... It's constant. "Pl-please don't leave.... I love you..."

*flashback*

"Where are you heading?" You looked up to see your boyfriend standing in the doorway.

"Oh just out to study for school."

"With anyone?"

"Yeah, Kwan."

"But he's a guy.... I don't think you should go."

You felt yourself already starting to get annoyed, "it's at the library Taemin, and it's just for studying."

"Still."

"Please stop being like this, I hate that you don't seem to trust me."

"I do trust you (Y/N), I just don't want you around other guys."

You shook your head angrily, "just stop, kay? There's no need to constantly be like this."

"You're not going, period." Taemin left the room slamming the door behind. You sighed pulling out your phone to cancel the study session.

*flashback end*

Time after time that happened over and over, and this is what it had all lead up to. Never had you seen Taemin this scared before- quite frankly he never thought this would happen. Now standing in front of you like this, he realized how likely it was for you two to end.

"Taemin... We can't just go on like how we were before, I hated the way you acted." No longer could you be angry, but now just upset, sad...

"And I'll change, I'll do my best!" He pleaded with you.

You couldn't just give up on your relationship, you loved that idiot too much, "I hope so, because I need you."

Breaking out in a grin Taemin pulled you into the tight hug, "I'm so so sorry."

"Let's just make things work."

"We will." Feeling his arms wrapped around you was something you had missed the past few weeks, so hopefully now things would be looking to the bright side.

[sorry it's short]