Taemin: Reunited

Reunited:

*Second person pov*

It had been six months since you've actually got to see him in person, hug him... With their newest album promotions, the new repackaged version coming soon, and the fact you were back home for a few months visiting- the time started racking up.

Taemin missed you like crazy, wishing you were here with him. He barely knew what you had been up to the last three months or where you were. You two barely even talk anymore- It's not that either of you forgot... You were just used to the loneliness and the convenience of not talking.

The trip home was definitely worth missing him though. Getting to see your friends and family back home for a good amount of time was amazing. The only hesitation you had was wondering if Taemin would meet another girl or something like that. But you trust him too much to doubt him. Besides, you're sure his band mates would tell you or it would be on the news.

"(Y/N)!!!" Your friend waved you over once you walked through the airport's gates. Good to be home!

"Hyun-si!!!" You threw yourself into your friends arms, "I missed you, you idiot! Don't leave me for that long again!"

"Yah! I'm sorry!!!"

"You better be! Now let's get you home..."

"Oh please." It was now one in the morning, how are you still even up?

"Did you tell Taemin you were coming home?"

Your eyes widened, "oops..." You felt guilty immediately. What type of girlfriend doesn't tell her boyfriend she's coming home from a six month trip?

"You really are an idiot."

"I'll call him in the morning."

"Knowing him he would've loved to have picked you up from here at one am..."

"Aahh I feel so bad."

"Just call him first thing." Hyun put your luggage in the back of her car, "now let's get home and sleep."

***

It was eleven when you finally dialed up your boyfriend's number. You were hesitating for the past two hours and just worrying.

*ring ring ring*

"Hey sweetheart... I haven't talked to you in awhile, sorry." You could hear the happiness in Taemin's voice.

"I've missed you oppa."

"And I've missed hearing your voice..."

You asked, "what are you up to?"

"Just at the studio. I've been helping Kai with a dance." He does sound very tired now that you're really listening, "you?"

"Just chilling, back home."

"Ah that's nice- wait! What home?"

"Korea-"

"YOURE BACK!?" Taemin's voice was filled with excitement and became much louder.

"Yea-"

"WHEN?"

"One this morning."

"COME TO THE STUDIO NOW!" A beep sounded signaling the call was ended. Well you know where you're going now.

Quickly making sure you looked presentable you were on your way, hyped to see Taemin.

***

"Hey (Y/N)!" Minho waddled up to you getting a hug, "ah Taemin's freaking out cause of how much he's missing you."

"Is he in one of the dance rooms?"

"Yep. Kai's there too."

"Alright thanks."

You made your way up a few floors and through the maze of hallways. Tons of people stopped you and wanted to chat saying how much they've missed you... Maybe you should leave for six months more often.

You stood in the doorway where Taemin and Kai were dancing. The two were in the zone, the music blaring.

Once they were done you said, "hey..." Giving a small wave trying to act casual. Taemin's head snapped up looking at you with a huge grin, "(Y/N)!!!!!" Racing over, he scooped you up spinning you about, "I've missed you so much!!!"

He pressed his lips to yours- and the make out began... In the midst of the excitement you saw Kai sneak out. But you didn't care, Taemin's lips moving against yours was all that mattered. You had somehow forgotten this feeling....

Breaking away and placing your forehead on his you said, "I missed you too."

His lips pressed to yours, "I'm not letting you leave that long again jagiya."