Zico: Possessive

[today's my last day of summer /sobs/...]

Prompt word #18: Dominant

Possessive:

*Second person pov*

It was definitely a known fact that Zico was all around a very dominant person. Mainly on stage...? Not entirely. It wasn't that he enjoyed being in charge (though he did), it's just how he automatically acted. Especially when it came to you.

With you, Jiho wasn't into sharing. He didn't like guys looking or talking to you certain ways. He always had to make sure you were safe too. Or at least know what you were up to daily.

So that was probably why you were so scared to tell him about Woojin, aka some guy from work that's in love with you. Who doesn't understand that you have a boyfriend, that he definitely doesn't want to deal with.

"Hey (Y/N)." Your colleague approached you.

"Hello Woojin how are you." Right away you felt uncomfortable, distancing yourself.

"Good, wanna get something to eat?"

"I have to get home, I'm meeting my boyfriend soon." It was kind of a lie but not really. Jiho loves when you visit him at the studio.

"Five minutes?" He tried to do aegyo.

"No I really should be going."

"Stay." He grabbed your wrist.

"No thank you. Please let go."

"Ooor you just forget about your boyfriend and we go have some fun." Woojin's voice turned malicious. You felt weak in that moment, almost tainted by just the fact he touched you.

"No thank you." Pushing him away you fled from your work, and heading right to your boyfriend's studio. Jiho's gonna be pissed.

***

"J-Jiho?" You knocked on the open door so he knew you were there.

"Baby I've missed you!" His face lit up and he walked over to you.

"You just saw me this morning..."

"But I still missed you." He enveloped you into his arms, rightly, "but uh, aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"I-I have the rest of the day off..."

"Great! You can stay here with me then." Jiho lightly pecked your lips. He could automatically tell something was up, he just needed something more to prove he knew something.

You rested your head on Jiho's lap as he worked. You were content just laying there, feeling much safer than before. A soft sigh escaped your lips as you thought about the past month. Everything had become so complicated once Woojin entered it.

"Hey babe, are you okay?"

"Just tired..."

"Okay... If there's something else, you should really tell me."

"There is." No need to hide it from him anymore.

"Alright what?" Now he became intrigued as he watched you sit up to face him.

"Promise me not to overreact..."

"Okay..." That to him was never a good sign when you said something along those lines.

"So uh, there's been this guy-"

"What."

"Let me finish! But he's been bothering me and won't back off..."