Zico: Control {part 2}

[casually writing this while watching SMTM4]

Control:

*First/Second person pov*

I didn't think (Y/N) would actually leave... She's understanding, sweet, loving... God I fucked up. I shouldn't have yelled at her, I shouldn't have said those things.

(Y/N)'s dealt with me for so long, I love her more than anything... And it's my fault she's gone.

Staring at the empty beer bottle in hand, soon a crashing sound echoed through the apartment. Shattered glass laid silent on the ground, hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

'How fucking stupid could you be!?'

'You need her you bastard.'

'She's the only one to truly stand behind you.'

Bashing myself over and over seemed the only thing to be happening. I felt numb, empty, angry, upset... God if I could I'd change it all.

Two weeks. Two fucking weeks. For all I know something bad could've happened to her, she could've done something stupid. (Y/N)'s always been worse than me at maintaining her health... Please be okay... I'm a wreck, but none of that matters at all.

I need you (Y/N).

Soon hours meshed together as I stared up at the living room ceiling. My mind went blank, all the sounds of the TV, my phone ringing, everything disappeared, muted out. I barely knew the time, day. But did I care? Not at all.

Reality came rushing back as a knock sounded on my door. I swear, if it's my brother or Kyung again...

The knocking became lighter. Trudging over I gripped the handle pulling open the door.

"(Y/N)?"

"Z-Zico..." I felt a stab at my heart as she called me the one thing I never wanted her to.

"A-are you okay?" My hand traced her pale cheek. Her eyes had dark bags and were red and puffy. Her skin felt frail, sunken in. (Y/N) looked like death.

"I... I guess."

"Baby I'm so sorry..."

"I can't be with you anymore."

I froze, "w-what?"

"I-I just can't..."

"But I need you." Eventually I was able to lead her to the couch where we have spent hours cuddling and talking.

"I-I need you too..." She admitted.

"Then don't leave me! I fucked up I know! Let me make it up to you."

"I made up my mind Zico."

I wiped down stray tears falling from her eyes, "please... Forgive me."

(Y/N) took a deep breath, "then stop trying to control me and everything I do. I feel like you don't trust me."

I frowned. I knew I could be overboard on some things, overprotective... "I'm not that controlling...."

"Yes you are... I don't mind it most of the time but lately, gosh it's just too much. You never seem to want to talk anymore. I 100% understand that you're busy but, you deserve to be able to prioritize without someone in the way..."

***

Within seconds all of Jiho's arrogance and confidence had been thrown out the window. Like with each makeup between the two of you.

He looked much better than you did. But still hurting, you could see it in his eyes. Pain. Hurt. Regret. And of course, love. You hated yourself for being so weak, doing this to Jiho.

"I love you so much, I can't lose you. Compared to you, my job means nothing." Jiho begged both hands cupping your cheeks wet from tears.

"You deserve better... Someone who's not pathetic." He flinched, "someone who can actually stand up for herself. L-let me go."

"Never." In an instance his lips were on yours. You could feel how desperate he was, and how you were too. Melting into the kiss, feeling just how much you needed him.

"I-I'm sorry." You cried against his lips.

He whispered, "It's okay baby. I'm so sorry." His eyes stared into yours, "please forgive me for being so horrible."

"I forgive you." You whispered softly.

***

"H-hey! Stop!" You squeaked as Jiho kissed down your neck,

"Mmm." He planted a kiss on your cheek,

"And we're in public mister!"

"And I don't care." He intertwined his hand with yours, "what shop do you want to go to?"

"Doesn't matter..."

"You can choose."

"N-no you can." You were beyond happy that you and Jiho were okay. He's been trying to give you more space and such, you appreciate it.

"You sure?" Nodding he dragged you towards a store he went to often, "we can't just do what I want to all the time."

"Yeah we can." You smiled at him, "I'm fine with it."

"Okay babe." With a quick peck to your lips the shopping was continued. You were glad everything was working itself out, but Jiho's even more thankful. Knowing you're still his to love, makes each day just that much better. Though you know he'll probably still be his overprotective self, maybe it's just for the best.