J-Hope: Me or Him {requested}

[requested by hansol-killed-me hope you enjoy! sorry I've been so stuck with other requests I'm just out of inspiration? kinda xD and omg what the heck am I hearing about ppl hating on Hobi trying to get him to leave the band?! I'll fight them!!! I love this guy and can never imagine him leaving...]

Me or Him:

*Second person pov*

"Nah he shouldn't care, he's really busy as it is anyways." Apart of you did feel guilty for always being around your friends and not your boyfriend... he was always either at the studio or with the guys, so it shouldn't have been a big deal- but sometimes it was.

"Oh okay, I just know he doesn't like Woojin."

"I don't see why he thinks we're more than friends."

"Cause Woojin likes you..." Your friend had pulled you to the side mainly because of the picture you posted of Woojin on your snapchat. She figured Hoseok saw it.

"But I don't like him. He has nothing to worry about."

"Okay okay, just good luck if Hoseok gets mad."

"He won't get mad, he's just a friend."

"Alright." Trying not to focus on that nagging feeling you had in the back of your head, you did your best to enjoy a night with your friends.

***

"Hey! You're back from practice, I figured I'd beat you home." You smiled at your boyfriend who sat upon the couch.

"Yeah..."

He seemed off, "Hobi what's up?" you sat besides him.

"W-why are you always with him?"

"Woojin? He's just a friend and we were in a group." Sometimes it was hard to forget how sensitive Hobi could be, you knew how nervous he got when it came to you and other guys.

"I know but I'm just sick of always seeing you with him, sometimes I think you'd rather date him."

And with that one statement, it was practically decided how the rest of the night was going to pan out.

"You know that's not true! I love only you Hoseok, please remember that."

"And I love you (Y/N) but he's so into you and yeah- I'm jealous he gets to see you more than me! I want to be able to give you all the love and attention you deserve and I just can't because I'm an idol and it kills me to think that another guy is found my job, as your boyfriend. I feel like I'm the worst and I don't deserve you but it hurts so much to see how you do everything together!"

"Hobi..." really you had no clue how to respond to that. You couldn't even tell whether he was angry or sad, probably both; but more angry. He rarely raised his voice at you...

"I'm just gonna sleep... I can see you don't even wanna talk about this or fight for us."

"Hoseok!" You stood up as he headed down the hall to the bedroom. He didn't even turn around.

Hearing the door 'click' locked, your heart sank. It was a rare occurrence that you two fought, and something like this had never happened. Tears streaked your face as you slouched back onto the couch. Never once had you thought you were hurting him or those were his true feelings- you loved him.

-that morning-

Waking up, you groggily tried getting into a seated position to take in your surroundings. Your head was pounding from last nights tears, you still hurt... But how did you get into your bed? You suddenly became more aware of the strong arms around your waist which kept you close to the bed and his body.

"Hey..." a soft voice called, "I'm sorry... I love you and I hate fighting."

"It's okay, I'm sorry for being so neglectful." You rested your forehead against Hoseok's kissing his nose.

"It's kinda my fault, I'm always so busy."

"That's not your fault-"

"And I shouldn't have overreacted, it's not like it was just the two of you."

"It never is oppa." His arms squeezed tighter around your waist,

"I know... I'm just scared you'll leave me for someone who can give you a better life than me."

"Don't think like that, I never could."

"I love you." Hoseok whispered before pressing his soft lips against your own, "let's spend the day together."

"I like the sound of that."