Woohyun: Liar {requested}

[here you are! Sabrinaswagg12 thank you for being such an awesome reader!]

Liar:

*Second person pov*

'Where could he be?' You murmured to yourself trying to find your boyfriend. You were only a few minutes late than usual, and you had his lunch. How could he keep you waiting like this?

Having a 'bright idea' you took the stairs up to the rooftop. Every once in a rare while he'd go up there.

Arriving at the top you froze in place. Giggling. Your heart broke watching Hyuna and your boyfriend so lovey and so close. You didn't know what to do, but luckily they hadn't noticed you... This must be a misunderstanding. Woohyun loves you... Or so he always said. Was that a lie?

Soon the sound of the food clattering to the ground echoed throughout as you watched Hyuna lean in, "(Y/N)...?!" Tears streamed down your cheeks, your boyfriend stared at you shocked.

"What are you doing here!?" Hyuna stood up angrily. Nothing was going to plan lately...

"I-I just brought l-lunch."

"Leave!"

"But... T-That's my-"

She smirked, "you mean my boyfriend now. He doesn't care about you (Y/N). You're a nobody, just face it." That's why things had been so different lately, she was trying to take your boyfriend. And it worked.

"I-I'll go-" you turned and raced down the stairs crying. How could Woohyun not even stand up for you?

"Hyuna what was that about?" He stared the idol down.

"I thought we agreed-"

"I never agreed to that." For the past few weeks he thought he loved Hyuna and was losing his feelings for you. But that was the true lie. He loved you more than anything. But why did it take this to snap him out of it?

Immediately he took off after you, 'please don't be gone!' His insides screamed. God what did he do?

-two days later-

He wasn't able to get ahold of you. And it tore him apart... And it was becoming even harder to avoid Hyuna. Just yesterday he finally told her how he felt, and she wasn't too happy. Her whole plan had backfired.

Please (Y/N)! I need to talk to you...

He quickly sent you a quick text, praying just once he'd get a response. Please (Y/N). Please.

I know I screwed up. But nothing really happened and I love you, please!

Still nothing. Until,

We can meet up at our normal spot -(Y/N)

He quickly responded, of course see you in a few minutes.

***

You were absolutely terrified to see Woohyun again. All he has been doing was erupting your phone with calls and texts. Depending on how this goes, maybe he'll finally stop.

"Hey..." You looked up at the disgruntled male. He surprisingly looked like a wreck.

"Make it quick." You said looking away.

"I'm sorry..." He took a seat across from you, "I thought we were losing our spark but... We haven't. At least I haven't for you. It made me realize just how much I actually love you. What I did was stupid. Disloyal... And I hate myself for it."

"You should. I don't think I'd be able to trust you again."

"And I don't blame you.... But I don't wanna lose you."

"You already have..." You said sadly, which was a lie. Your heart was obviously still his.

"There's no way." His eyes shown full of pain and confusion. Could you have gotten over him that fast?

"Yeah there is. I'm not going to let you play with my feelings. Go be with your famous girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend! Nor will she ever be."

"Like I'll believe that." You took a sip of your tea trying to not cry.

"Please just believe me... I won't let you leave until you take me back."

"That's not much of a threat Woohyun."

"I'll follow through, you know that."

You took a deep breath, "just go."

You didn't think Woohyun would ever do something like kissing you in public, but he did.

Pulling you by the shirt over he table, he connected your lips to his, forcefully, "I said you're not leaving."

"G-good." You said out of breath.

"We okay?" He asked awkwardly.

"Sure, I mean, I guess..."

"I'm sorry, again."

"If you ever do anything-"

"I won't." He said firmly. And he wasn't planning on it either.

Walking out hand in hand, apart of you felt revived and happy it worked out. Another part of you felt worried and scared. All that was left to determine the rest of the relationship was time.