Jungkook: Anniversary

Anniversary:

*Second person pov*

"As your best friend, I just want what's best for you!" You looked over looked at your friend Hyun-si.

"And that is?"

"I think you should date that cute kid in art class, he's so into you!"

"But I love Jungkook!" How could she even say such a thing?

"I know but! He totally neglects you, forgets you're there!"

"N-no-"

She cuts you off, "I bet he forgot what today is." You swear if he forgets your year anniversary....

As she paced back in forth in your apartment, you watched as Hyun was probably brainstorming all the ways she could hurt your boyfriend. You love Jungkook with all your heart, and he works so hard. Sometimes you just feel like you're competing with his work, and that's not a fun feeling. Each time you'd bring up today in the past, he'd passively ask about it and wonder why it's important.... You really hope this is some joke and he does actually remember. But Hyun's being a little overdramatic.

Your phone beeped,

Rapmon: hey, come to the dorms

You responded saying that you'd be right over,

Why would they want you to come around? All the guys know what today is so, you hope they don't make this so much harder.

"Namjoon wants me to come to the dorms..."

"Go... But you need to tell me exactly what went down! Kay?"

"You got it."

"Remember! He's no good!" Your roommate/best friend called as you left the apartment. Ever since you two had started dating she's always had something against Jungkook. Either that he's older (by two months may you add) or that he's famous. Hyun just doesn't think you can trust him, but you do fully.

***

As you walked into BTS's dorm, the first thing you were met with was six smiling boys.... And a major mess.... If they asked you to come over just to clean-

"Eek!" You squeaked as someone back hugged you

"Ready to go?" Jungkook's voice resonated next to your ear,

"Yes?"

"Then let's go!" He grabbed your hand dragging you outside,

"Use protection kids!!!!" Namjoon yelled at the two of you, your face was surely red.

You were really confused as to why you were suddenly being dragged down the streets of Seoul. One second you were in the guys dorms, the next your boyfriend is in a hurry to get somewhere. You swear that you've had such a crazy life since Bangtan's entered it.

"Jungkook! Where are we going?"

"You'll see jagi!"

"I'm not sure if I like this..."

"Oh you will!"

Finally you arrived at one of your favorite parks in the area... You hope he realizes this is right by your apartment..... He leads you towards a more secluded place where no one would bother you.

"So uh... I didn't do too much but, happy one year!" He smiled pulling you into a hug.

"You too oppa!" You hugged him back,

"I did get you something though." He reached into his jacket pulling out a small box...

"Jungkook..."

"Here." He opened the box revealing a gorgeous ring... "I'm not proposing!" He blushed, "at least not yet but... I wanted to get you this so you'd promise to be mine forever, until we are married."

You broke out into a grin, "Jungkook... I love it, thank you." Your eyes felt moist, you sniffled.

"Ah! Please don't cry..." He slipped the ring on and pulled you into another hug,

"And I thought you forgot..."

"How could I?! You're very important to me (Y/N)."

You looked down, "so, I did get you something but it's at my place..."

"Then let's go!"

"You'll have to face the wrath of Hyun."

Jungkook's face went pale, "um, I could uh, not go near your place... I'll stay outside!"

You giggled, "you don't have a choice, let's go!"