TOP: Surgery

Surgery:

*Second/First person pov*

"Ouch!" You hissed trying to walk down some stairs. A month ago you started having major knee issues, from who knows what too..... And tomorrow you have to get a surgery done.

You're fine with it and all except, you haven't told your fiancé.

You don't want to worry him while he's on tour but. Next time he calls you (or you him) on Skype you're making yourself tell him. He does deserve to know. Especially when it's right around the corner.

"Don't overdue it (Y/N)!" Your friend Hyun-si grabbed your waist to support you,

"T-thanks."

She helped you into your shared apartment with Seunghyun and onto the couch.

"We can't let you do too much because you might make something worse."

"Good point... Could you grab my laptop for me then?"

"Finally gonna tell him?"

"Yeah..."

"Good idea."

You waited patiently as the Skype call continued to ring. He may be busy or something.... Well, maybe he doesn't have to know about the surgery. By the time he'd see me next I'd be fine.

"Hello~" Seunghyun's tired face gave a smile.

"Hi oppa. Sorry to bother you."

"You weren't bothering me." He chuckled, "what's up?"

"I need to talk to you about something."

"Yes?" You could tell that he knew it was fairy serious.

"For the past month I've been having some issues- and well tomorrow I have to get a surgery done..."

"What!?" Alarm showed in his face,

"Yeah, it's just knee surgery though so don't worry."

"Don't worry? Of course I'm going to worry while my fiancé's in surgery and I can't be there for her." TOP said bluntly.

You sighed mumbling, "I shouldn't have told you."

"Uh yes, you should've." You could easily see how upset he was, "what time?"

"What?"

"What time is the surgery?"

"One o'clock, after lunch."

He nodded, "call me before and after. I'm serious about that (Y/N)."

"Of course. I'm gonna sleep now, I love you."

"I love you too."

You quickly hit the end button. He took that a lot better than you thought but, you still feel guilty.

***

"Hyun-si." I called walking into the hospital waiting room.

"Seunghyun, aren't you supposed to be on tour?" My fiancé's friend asked,

"I wanted to be here when she woke up. And she never called me before."

"Makes sense. We probably don't have to wait long I hope. You got here just in time."

"Okay good." I took a seat besides her, "(Y/N)'s not mad at me is she?"

"Actually, she thinks your mad at her. She feels guilty, she didn't want you to worry."

"Oh... Do you know how she got hurt?"

"I'm not sure. I think it was from the time she fell down some stairs..."

"When did that happen!??"

"Last month, you were gone."

God, I'm the worse... My fiancé injures herself and I'm off with my friends. I should've been there, she needs me as much as I need her.

"Don't worry about it. It'll mean a lot that you're here now."

"Okay..." I breathed out shakily....

She'll be fine.

"Are you two here for (Y/N)(L/N)?" A nurse came over to us after about thirty minutes.

"Yes!" Hyun jumped up.

"Well you two can see her now. The surgery went perfectly."

"Thank you." I quickly rushed down the hall to her room,

"You can see her first." Hyun said. I nodded.

Walking into the room, I could see (Y/N)'s figure sitting up on the bed. She was focused on her book,

"Jagiya..." I called out,

"Oppa!" She smiled, "what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." I sat on the side of the bed, she took my hand in hers.

"I'm so happy to see you..."

"I am too, jagi. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yep, I won't have to deal with my knee anymore."

"You should've told me." I cupped her cheek, "something bad could've happened."

"Well it didn't!" She smiled happily, "and you're here now."

"Yes, I am. And maybe you could come on tour with us?"

"Seunghyun... You sure?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"True..." I placed a kiss on her cheek,

"Just focus on recovering for now. We need you in perfect condition for the wedding now don't we?"

She giggled, "hah yes we do! Except... We haven't even picked a date."

"All in good time (Y/N)..."