G-Dragon: Rumors {part 3}

Rumors:

*Second person pov*

-Two months later-

Day by day you worked hard to have your life be slowly turned around. Some days were better than others, some weren't. Jiyong still plagued every dream and seemed to be everywhere you went. But of course he wasn't, you'd still watch some of the performances, the news about how well Big Bang's doing.

But the headlines for now are:

G-Dragon Depressed?

That's all anyone could ever talk about- how sad he was 24/7. Not the dating rumors... And it was all pretty much your fault. You didn't want to leave him, to walk away, all you wanted was to talk and hear his side. But your friends thought they knew what was best for you. You appreciated how concerned he was but... It wasn't fair on either of you.

You wanted to stop by and actually get to talk, but now you wouldn't know most of his schedule. And you wonder why he never texted.

But you found out why. Hyun had threatened him, and Lily told you everything else that happened. You never wanted to admit most of it was correct- because then it becomes reality. But for you reality was waking up alone, depressed, mad... Feelings you weren't familiar with. You missed him so much, more than you can handle. More than you ever had.

But technically did you two break up? It was an un-consensual break up in your terms, you were forced. But you still could've fought back- you're weak. But you felt betrayed by someone you had given your life to but was barely around. It hurt. Maybe you are better off without him. Maybe he was poison slowly killing you.

But it's still the man who helped you through so much. You can't- you won't let yourself forget that fact.

***

You made your way into a new favorite coffee spot for you. It was cute, not always the busiest. But it was relaxing, you could actually clear your mind for once.

Taking your drink, you turned... But unfortunately-

"Shit I'm so sorry- (Y/N)?!"

Your head snapped up at the mention of your name... "Jiyong..." Shock was apparent in his eyes,

"Jagiya..." His voice was a faint whisper, his hand ran across my cheek, "you're actually there."

"I-I should go." You quickly hurried out of the shop,

"Wait!" You heard him call after you.

You did your best to weave through the crowds, trying to distance yourself from him. You're not ready, not yet.

But he wasn't giving up.

Eventually he caught up to you, grabbing your arm. You collided with his chest, both his arms had you secured in place as you tried to escape,

"I'm not letting you get away again."

"But-"

"Why don't we go somewhere and talk."

All you could do was nod.

***

His hands gripped yours as you two sat on the couch in your formerly shared apartment. Nothing had changed.

"I never got a chance to make things right." Jiyong started, "you were taken from me and I didn't do a thing, I'm sorry." His hand stroked your cheek.

"I shouldn't have left..." You said quietly.

"The rumors. They were false." He got right to the point, "I would never cheat on you, I loved you. And I still do."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry. For not being affectionate enough with you towards the end, for never calling, texting, for being horrible. I need you (Y/N)."

"No, you don't. You're doing just fine without me." You trailed off, hurt shown in his eyes.

"No I'm not! I'm suffering inside knowing I can't be there for you and that I hurt you so much! It kills me... Please..."

"Was I a burden?"

"Never. You mattered so much to me (Y/N), and still do."

"Then why did you insist on keeping us a secret?"

"For your safety..."

"Bullshit." Jiyong was taken back, you've never once sworn in front of him or in general.

"(Y/N)...."

"I don't want to have this conversation with you."

He grabbed your arm, "you're not leaving."

"You can't make me stay."

"What happened to you? You're different."

"I met you is what happened! And you made me miserable!" He flinched at my tone,

"I'm sorry... Baby please..."

"I hate you please just leave me be!"

"What do I have to do to get you back?! I'm desperate (Y/N)!"

He's still the same man you fell in love with all that long ago... There's been obstacles but... Would you get hurt?

"Nothing Jiyong. I have to move on and you should too. Be with someone famous that you'd actually want to show off, not act as if they don't exist. I was always there for you, but you just took advantage of that. All you wanted to do was act single, be a play boy or whatever. It was all about your image. Your nobody girlfriend would've ruined that... That's why I can't." I must've been some type of embarrassment- not good enough for him to want to show off, or even acknowledge being in a relationship with.

"Baby..."

"Bye Jiyong."

Again all he could do was watch as you walked away, for good, as tears streamed down his face.