Jungkook: Movie Night

[this ones gonna be short since writing fluff is kinda hard for me]

Movie Night:

*Second person pov*

'Is everything set?'

'It all has to be perfect!'

You raced around your apartment making sure everything was perfect. Jungkook would be coming home from tour and you wanted to make sure he had a nice welcoming. You're hoping he's not too tired so you can at least have an enjoyable time together.

"Jagi! I'm home!" You heard his happy voice call out. Your stomach felt like it was doing flips from excitement.

You squeaked, "I'm so glad you're back!"

"Me too!" He pulled you into his arms, "I missed you so much!"

"So did I!" You squeezed him tighter, "do you need to rest?"

"Nah I'm good don't worry. I slept on the plane because I wanted to spend time with you."

"Aww yay! That's good because I made some desserts and hoped we could do stuff."

"Yummy~ and we should watch a movie."

"Okay sure, though nothing scary."

"Deal."

The two of you snuggled up under the blankets on your couch. You were comfortable cuddled up against his body which was radiating heat. His head rested on yours, arms holding you close.

Boy had you missed this feeling, and you're sure he did too.

Being cuddled up and so close was relaxing, just the way it was supposed to be. He had yearned to hold you again for the longest time, so getting to do so was amazing.

"Ready to start the movie?"

"Yes I am!"

You had a difficult time paying attention to what was happening, you were more focused on Jungkook. He kept shifting around and was unable to stay put.

Tightening your grip around him, you hoped it would make him stop. And it did.

"Sorry I'm a bit restless..." He was tired but a bit squeamish because of the flight.

"It's fine oppa."

***

"Aish how in the world did we manage to stay up for all those movies?" Your boyfriend asked.

"Who knows... It's late, well early..."

"Let's go sleep now!"

"Okay!"

Snuggled into bed you two began to talk about what you two did the past few months. You were very glad to hear about how much fun he had. It made what you did sound like nothing.

"How about tomorrow we just chill again." Jungkook said with both his arms wrapped around you.

"Sounds like a plan." Once he pressed a quick kiss to your lips you snuggled into his arms. It had been awhile since you've been able to be together like this, but it was worth the wait.