G-Dragon: Hopeless {requested}

[here you are Jiyongee__18888 I hope you enjoy it! And that moment when SMTM concerts are in your country and ones in your state and you can't go.... Guys.... Most of my idols are gonna be so frickin close. Like I ran into this problem when BTS came to the U.S. I'm just glad that Mino and Zico won't be in NY from what I understand... BUT AOMG IS IN NY IM CRYING CAUSE OF JAY's IG ;-; I officially dedicate my race today to them... Sorry about the rant]

Prompt word #21: Perfection

Hopeless:

*Second person pov*

It was hard at times watching him be a whole other person in a whole other world- especially when you weren't apart of it. You always felt like you were competing with his work and to even prove you exist.

So you just simply gave up.

Was it simple? No, not one little bit. But soon it became easier. Distancing yourself, never talking, always sleeping, not smiling. Soon you could hardly feel much at all when it came to your emotions. In total it took you seven months to master the ways of being emotionless, and now after a month it almost seems permanent.

But lately you started to feel worried, wondering how Jiyong will take the change when he gets home. Probably not well though.... Who would? But if he couldn't accept the new you then oh well. The hard part may be accepting he's the reason why you're like this.

Dragging yourself to sleep you figured it'd be best to be asleep when Jiyong gets home.

Eventually while you were drifting in and out of consciousness you felt a kiss on your forehead, a hand brush hair out of your face, "I love you Jagi, sleep well." Soon the bed's weight shifted and a pair of arms wrapped around your frame.

For once in months, your heart ached.

***

Jiyong stared at your quiet figure which just stared off out the window. The past few days have been quite strange for him, trying to figure out where his care free beautiful girlfriend went. You were like a shell of someone who lived years ago, you just didn't seem to care.

"Jagi...." He stroked your cheek.

Nothing.

"Jagi?"

Still you continued to stay still, staying absolutely nothing.

"What's wrong?"

"....nothing."

"Yes there is, I can tell."

Not wanting to continue talking to him you turned your back. A sigh could be heard behind you as the male ran his hands through his hair. Seriously, what the heck happened? Jiyong felt a pit form in his stomach due to your strange behavior.

Jiyong waited another week or so before confronting you, which went no where at all. Again and again he tried before he started to break down himself. The girl he loved was different. And it hurt.

"I'm not letting you leave before talking to me." He grabbed your wrist as you tried to leave for bed.

"Okay."

"What the hell is going on with you? You've been distant, cold... It's scaring me. I though I'd get to spend nice quality time with my girlfriend but, apparently not."

"Sorry."

"Why are you being like this? I can tell it's not like you're trying to, it's just happening..."

You took a deep breath, "I stopped caring Ji. I decided that things hurt less if you just stopped caring. So I did."

"(Y/N)... That's not right! I love you, so I don't see why you would do that..."

"I'm just tired of everything Ji. I can no longer do it anymore."

"Do what?"

"Life."

"Baby..." He cupped your cheeks leaning in. You didn't kiss him back, but you actually missed the feeling.

Soon the singer began to realize any attempts of trying to reach you was hopeless. It was like you were gone. But he couldn't just give up, not ever... Tears slid down his cheeks as he hugged your waist, crying against your shirt.

All you could do was frown.