Suho: Promise

[Every time I still listen to 'Promise' I get overly emotional, so I suggest listening to it during this I guess xD and the OC's name is Nari... Possible triggers]

Promise:

*First person pov*

"You heading home?" Kyungsoo asked me,

"Yeah, gonna go see Nari."

"Go relax then."

"I will." It felt nice to get out of practice earlier than normal, and I'd be able to surprise Nari. I know how much she can miss me, and the feelings are definitely mutual there.

Should I tell her I'm on my way home... No. I'll surprise her.

***

"Nari?!" I called out. I heard some shuffling upstairs and my love appeared coming down the stairs.

"You're home early! Could we watch a movie?" She ran over hugging me,

"That sounds nice, let me change real quick." I found myself suspicious as to why she'd be wearing one of my sweatshirts in this heat... It's not even that cold in here.

I took a quick shower and changed, that's when I noticed it. A razor lying near Nari's makeup supplies. Shouldn't that be in the shower. Picking it up and inspecting it to my surprise I found traces of... Blood!?

Wait no. She must've cut herself while shaving and just put it there or something... I shook any other thoughts from my head.

"Ready?" I asked her once I got downstairs,

"Yep! I'm not really sure what you wanted to watch..."

"Whatever you want."

I didn't pay attention to the movie much, mainly to Nari's fiddling with the sleeve to the sweatshirt,

"Are hot?" I tugged at the jacket hoping to get her to take it off,

"Nope! I'm good!" Her voice got higher in pitch- she does that when she's lying. But what would she lie to me about with a sweatshirt?

Eventually Nari fell asleep on my lap, looking so calm.

"Aish this girl." I picked her up taking her upstairs, "I'm not letting you sleep with this on." I muttered finally getting the satisfaction of seeing it off.

What's that? Bandages on her wrist? I slowly pulled them off reveling thin red lines, one after another.... It felt like I was just hit with a force of a massive tidal wave.

But this is Nari! She's always been so strong, mature, happy... What happened? She continued to sleep peacefully to my distraught, I felt a few tears slide down my cheeks.

I always told myself I'd protect her, never let her get hurt. She was always so strong through all the hate, and was confident in 'us'. But now, I can't even protect her from herself...

I stroked Nari's hair once I laid down besides her... I promise you I'll be better, because I need you... I'm gonna make everything better. I promise.