Dean: Blurry

[so I just published the first CH to my DΞΔN story if y'all wanna check it out pls!!! and im dedicating this to pardonmybias because why the heck not even tho there was no request... and omg I made this so long I apologize now]

Blurry:

*Second person pov*

"I really don't think we should be doing this." you warned your friend. For some reason you had this gut feeling that tonight was going to go terribly wrong.

"Just relax (Y/N)! It'll be fine, like you need to loosen up more." Hyun-si thrusted a drink into your hand.

"I-I don't drink, you know that."

"You don't drink cause Hyuk won't let you." She rolled her eyes, "last time I checked he was your boyfriend not dad."

"It's not like that-"

"Well whatever we're here to have fun."

"But-"

"Oh shut it! Nothing bad's gonna happen because you have fun for once!" maybe in some way she was right. Hyuk played a huge part in your life but you did deserve the experience.

"You know you're tolerance is really bad. I'd hate for something to ever happen to you: that's why I'm laying my foot down. You're not allowed to drink."

Your boyfriend's words immediately played through your head from a conversation that took place last year. He was right then and most definitely still is now. So what were you doing at a Bazaar?

The loud music blared, tons of people stood around dancing with food and drinks. The only part of the night that was good so far was the continuous breeze that helped you to breathe. You wanted to sit, get some goodies and snack; but there was no escaping Hyun-si and her hard headed persistency.

You hated the feeling of other guys hands on you- especially ones who were drunk and were doing it for the heck of it. It didn't matter if you pushed them off or said no, they still flirted, touched. How people could be so disgusting was beyond you but soon guilt started to set in.

Trying to make the feeling go away you tried downing a drink. And then another- but even before that you were far gone.

Things were all over the place, fuzzy, distorted in an odd but realistic way.

God your head hurt and more than anything you wanted Hyuk to be with you in that moment.

"You're beautiful." A snarky voice sounded behind you.

Turning, you faced a taller man, "c-can I help you?"

"Why don't we get out of here." it was such a sudden offer you were thrown off. It only took seconds for someone to suggest heading out to the nearest hotel and without even knowing you.

"W-what?"

"Just you and me baby."

"No." even you didn't expect the strength in your voice and that you could stand up to the man.

"C'mon ba-"

"No!" you attempted to shove him back so you could leave and find your friend. But instead, he lashed out back pushing you even harder.

The last thing you remembered was your vision going blurry with the harsh impact and then all black.

***

"Why the hell would you bring her to something like that!? You know I don't want her places like those!"

"You have no say over what she can and can't do Hyuk! It's not like you're around that much to know!" Being awoken abruptly wasn't the most appealing thing to you; your head throbbed and you had no idea where you were. Opening your eyes was even becoming a hard task.

"Well now she's in the hospital so it's my damn business what she does cause shit like this can happen!"

"She doesn't fucking need you in her business all the time!"

"And she doesn't need you dragging her off to parties when she doesn't do well with that life style!"

"You're not her parent so stop acting like you control her!"

You wanted the yelling to stop, especially when you realized it was your boyfriend and and best friend, "p-please s-stop." there stances were threatening and looked like something was about to go down; especially since they weren't friends. Farthest from it.

"(Y/N)!" Immediately Hyuk rushed over to me, cupping his hands around my cheeks, "baby are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine... what happened?"

He turned and glared at Hyun-si, "why don't you ask her."

"He's overreacting (Y/N). He doesn't like the thought of you having a social life outside of him. He can't stand the thought of anything not revolving around him."

"That's not true shut-"

"Hyuk..." you grabbed his arm trying to calm him down. Just being threatened in any situation could get him worked up, and you knew it all too well.

"Just leave him already (Y/N)." and on that note one of your closest friends stormed out of the room not bothering to look back.

"Baby..."

"I-It's okay, don't worry." you couldn't bring yourself to make eye contact with him.

"You know I love you right?"

"Y-yeah."

"God are you okay though? Getting that call from the hospital made it feel like my whole world just stopped." he placed his forehead against your own. You felt guilty knowing that because Hyuk was your emergency contact he'd be the first person to know what happened. This whole thing could have been completely avoided.

"I'm so sorry oppa."

"Hey don't worry okay?" he tried to smile but the sadness was evident in his eyes, "you're okay and I'm here with you so let's put it in the past for now."

"Okay that sounds good..."

"But baby?"

"Yeah?"

"No more going out and drinking please; two drinks really shouldn't cause you to pass out." Hyuk chuckled.

"It wasn't completely the alcohol! That guy pushed me..."

"Mhmm and I'm gonna have to beat some guy up aren't I?"

"You can try but he was awfully strong."

"Psshhh I'm sure I'd be fine." He smirked which made you giggle. It was comforting having the man you loved with you and doing all he could to make sure you were okay.

Grabbing Hyuk's shirt you carefully brought your lips to his, "I love you."