Rap Monster: Suicide Watch {part 2}

Suicide Watch:

*Second person pov*

You pushed your way out of the grip of your boyfriend who was sound asleep. His arms always held you so firm to chest so you were surprised you managed to not wake him up.

You know he's worried. You know they're all worried. You're trying... But nothing's working.

The fresh breeze felt nice as you stepped out onto the balcony where you're staying. Your hands gripped the rail, you stared out. The lights from other buildings beamed, cars still raced back and forth, but even so- it was quiet. You felt unnerved. The black sky, smoky clouds, few clouds... It made you nervous, it reminded you of so many things you hated.

'I wonder what it would be like to fall... From this height...' You thought. Would it hurt? It felt like there was a light tugging at your heart, telling you just maybe... Maybe you should.

You breathed in and out slowly, unsure. Closing your eyes you took one last deep breath-

You gasped at the feeling of two arms around your waist,

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked huskily, tired,

"N-nothing...."

"Let's go back to sleep." Grasping your hand he dragged you back into your shared room and onto the bed.

Trapped in his arms I was forced to sleep, seeing as there was no way I was escaping. "I love you..." It was a whisper but it was clear what he said to you, worried.

***

"Hey (Y/N)!" Both Jin and Jimin came over giving you a hug.

"H-hi guys."

"Need anything?"

"Oh I'm good thanks." You responded,

"Well if you need anything you know where to find us." Jin ruffled your hair before the two left.

Today's been better for you, you felt happier. The guys were being so attentive today and making sure you were fine. It was clear they knew about what you were going through. Sometimes it's nicer when those close to you know, then there's no hiding, secrets and every once in awhile you can ask for help.

You just chilled in the kitchen eating some snacks, since you for once felt like eating, and reading some book you brought along. You're just reading it and not actually taking any of it in...

"Hey..." You flinched at the hand on your back,

"H-hi Namjoon." You nuzzled into your boyfriends chest.

"What are you reading?"

"Honestly not so sure..."

"Aha okay... (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk about last night? Why were you outside?" You had been waiting for him to ask about that whole situation.

"I don't know..." Lie.

"You know you can tell me." Namjoon dragged you to the couch, placing you in his arms.

You can't just tell him you thought about jumping... But you did only think about it, you wouldn't have actually done it. Right?

"Please~"

"You wouldn't want to hear it." You looked away from his gaze.

"I need to know what's going on... I need to know so I can help you."

"I don't need help Namjoon."

"Yes you do, now please just tell me."

After minutes of him begging, pleasing, bribing... You finally snapped;

"I thought about jumping!!!! Okay!?" You fumed,

Namjoon's face showed shock, hurt, confusion, and sadness, "wh-why?" His voice broke slightly.

"I did say you wouldn't want to know...."

"Baby." His hand stroked your cheek tenderly, "don't think that type of stuff..."

"I can't help it..."

"You need to talk to me."

"I'll try."

"From now on you're stuck with someone at all times... I-I don't want to lose you." A broken smile plastered his lips, your heart shattered at the sight.

"I'm sorry if I'm a burden-"

Namjoon cut you off, "no you aren't."

Tears slid down your cheeks, "I'm sorry."

"I love you..." His forehead rested on yours.

"I love you too."

-two weeks later-

Slowly things starting looking better by each day. Having all the guys by your side to make you laugh was a blessing.

And Namjoon.

Where would you be without him? Probably dead. To you, his strength was something you admired. And just how much he cared made all the difference in the world.

You knew, maybe soon it'll be perfect once again.