Giriboy: Insensitive {part 2 requested}

[since some people wanted a part two I gave in and wrote one xD .... I'm not going to tag you all but I'm sure you know who you are if you asked]

Insensitive:

*Second person pov*

Instead of just giving up, you've decided to just give Siyoung some of his own medicine as well. Basically you're just stuck waiting around until he ends things with you, so you've decided to just have some fun now. Along with that you've been trying to distance your thoughts from him too. Your almost allowing yourself to become emotionless towards him, not letting your feelings about Siyoung matter anymore. You had to start moving on now so you won't get too hurt in the future.

We're here, let's go! -Mason

Grabbing your purse you quickly made your way out of your apartment to meet your friends. You were heading to the mall with three of your guy friends, without any hesitation at that. Really, you were just done caring at this point.

***

Tonight was gonna be fun. All around today has just been great, you had a fun time shopping and just being able to joke around having a good time was something you'd been needing. And tonight your 'girlfriends' decided to all head out, party, maybe meet some guys, and you were ready.

You had absolutely no clue what Siyoung was doing tonight, for all you know tonight could be the one night he wants to spend with you- though that's doubtful.

"You ready to go?" Hyun-si smiled all done up.

"Yes I am." You smirked back. You weren't always one for partying and or clubbing, but lately it's been a blast helping you get your mind off him.

"Then come on!" Linking arms you two left for an exciting night out.

Already within an hour of being at the club things started ramping up. Random drunk guys everywhere, flirty girls, tons of alcohol, lots of music... It was a blast.

You preferred to stay sober throughout these events since it made everything much more interesting.

"Oh my gosh (Y/N)! He's sooo checking you out." Hyun giggled pointing to some guys. And boy was he attractive.

"Yeah..."

"Go talk to him!" She pushed you towards him.

"Alright alright!" Cautiously you made your way over to the guy that's been supposedly checking you out for most of the time- not that you minded.

"Ah finally I get to talk to you." He said smoothly with a smile.

"Well my friend pointed you out so I thought I'd stop by." You said awkwardly.

"I'm glad." He flashed this perfect smile, "I'm Haneul."

"(Y/N)."

"Very nice to meet you. Wanna dance?"

A slight pain jabbed you. Immediately you thought about Siyoung... It's only a harmless dance, you wouldn't actually do anything, "sure." You said with some hesitation.

Taking his lead you two danced fairly in sync. The way your bodies moved flawlessly to the music felt perfect, you smiled, laughed more than you had in awhile. The situation was purely fun but you felt nothing more for him at that.

From across the room a pair of eyes watched your dancing figure burning with jealousy, anger. 'Why the hell were you out clubbing?' Siyoung thought angrily. This wasn't his (Y/N), no way. He knew he's been busy lately, but what lead you to this? His fist clenched watching the man become too touchy with you for his taste.... Getting up he weaved his way through the masses of people.

You started feeling uncomfortable once Haneul started getting touchier and touchier. Trying to push him away during certain advances, he just wasn't getting it.

"Don't touch her." Forcefully Haneul was shoved back by none other than your boyfriend.

"Back off man." He hissed.

"She's mine." Siyoung countered back.

"Whatever. She was obviously enjoying her time with me." He scoffed, and you shot him an apologetic look. Haneul winked at you before heading off to wherever.

"What was that?" Siyoung turned to you staring.

You scoffed, "now you care? God don't give me this." Quickly you stormed away. How the heck could he think he can just walk in like that? You were beyond upset...

"(Y/N)! Where the hell are you going?" With a blast of fresh air you were out of the club. Ignoring your so called lover you continued to exit, "Aish don't ignore me!" Grabbing your wrist he made you face him. He felt his stomach lurch at the sight of you crying.

"Leave me alone Siyoung. You've accomplished whatever you've been trying to. You've officially ruined my life. We're done, I can't do this anymore." You felt anger build up as he looked at you confused and hurt. The audacity of him to act so stupid...

"W-what?"

"I told you. We're. Done." Never had you been so harsh before, but he sure as hell deserves it. Hailing the nearest taxi you left him dumbfounded on the street wondering what he did wrong.

[okay I'm gonna have to make a part three now aren't I? xD]